Green and its different tones offer a diversity of combinations with other colors, which can dictate the style of the environment in which they will be applied. Therefore, it is possible to create different types of decoration with this color. Know the colors that match green in this text.
Color palette that match green and its different shades
The following list has 11 colors that match various shades of green and some of their variations. Look:
- Grey: this classic and sober color combines with various shades of gray and this wedding makes an illustrious presence in the decorations;
- Black: despite being a sober color, black and green are often combined in more intimate decorations and industrial design;
- Brown: from light to dark, green and its aspects gain a hint of sophistication when combined with brown. Try to use this color with materials such as wood and leather;
- Metallic colors: dark green goes well with gold, as the environment gains an atmosphere crafted in refinement. Light green, on the other hand, combines with copper, because the decoration takes on a more delicate and youthful face;
- Wood tones: from light to dark wood, the medium green transforms the combination into a highly welcoming environment. Imagine a room with the material married to army green, for example.
- Beige: with beige you can’t go wrong, as several shades of green gain an admirable balance combined with this sober tone, ideal for environments that ask for moments of relaxation;
- White: like beige, white enters the list of classic combinations with green and offer balance to the decor;
- Dark blue: for those who do not give up being daring when composing a space, green combined with dark blue makes any environment full of identity. Try combining it with medium or light green.
- Earthy tones: if you want a boho design full of personality, bet on earthy tones combined with green and all its variations.
- Light pink: pink and light green print a more sober and delicate decoration, ideal for a baby’s room.
- Burnt pink: mixing medium green with burnt pink offers a creative identity to the decor, while dark green makes the environment more intimate.
Before defining the ideal combination for your decoration, test in paint brand applications or study with the help of a catalog. When the project is thought before execution, the result is more rewarding.
45 photos of decorations with green to inspire your makeover
The following projects rely on green and all its variations combined with the colors suggested above. Get inspired:
1. With green and gray, you can’t go wrong
2. Especially if wood is added to warm the room
3. See how green and dark blue match perfectly
4. White, on the other hand, is a classic and spontaneously balances the decor
5. Once again, blue shows all its elegance as one of the colors that go well with green
6. How about betting on a more striking green and more sober tones?
7. Light green and beige print priceless creativity
8. And in the more pastel shade of green, dark blue also reigns
9. See how the military green and wood give a pleasant warmth to the space
10. This sensation also goes well with the minty tone
11. A half wall with green and white for the contemporary bathroom
12. But, for a fun environment, bet on light green and pink
13. Green + black + white = how about it?
14. Get inspired by this marriage with beige, almost yellow
15. The home office gained a very English identity with this combination
16. And to heat the green bathroom with black, wood came in handy
17. See how the contemporary comes to life with the wooden floor and the green and white countertop
18. That dark green perfect for industrial decor
19. In the bathroom, the light green and gray coatings put on a show
20. That elegant touch of gold and dark green that the library needed
21. With the sober closet, green brought a unique joy
22. Fall in love with the green + burnt pink + white combo
23. I already used light pink and gray in the composition
24. Green can be subtly included in the decor
25. Or it can be turned into the great highlight of the environment
26. Or be included half and half with another color matched
27. When different tones are present in industrial decoration
28. For the metallic of household appliances, a lively and fun light green
29. That perfect marriage between green and leather
30. Who said that an industrial environment doesn’t need to have a touch of color?
31. This classic decoration dispensed with the traditional sobriety
32. Like this bathroom, which still had luxurious accessories in the decor
33. Earthy tones linked to emerald green created a decorative spectacle
34. Like this industrial decor, which featured a light pink rug
35. Notice how the black and gold brought elegance to this card
36. And for a fourth home office, nothing better than a military green in the right measure for comfort
37. In the contemporary look, green took away the neutrality of wood and gray
38. How can you not love this elegant entrance hall?
39. For the dark green, the golden frame gains a conceptual feature
40. See how the children’s room was stylish with earthy tones being present
41. Green is ideal for more organic compositions
42. But they also inspire joy in their clearest version
43. In its medium tone, it inspires warmth and elegance
44. Regardless of its variations, green takes the environment out of the comfort zone
45. And it proves that in addition to being democratic, it is a color full of personality
When defining a color to compose the decoration, keep in mind that it can be added in different ways, such as a green armchair or just with decorative objects printing points of color. Who will define the dosage is your personality!