The Easter tree, as well as eggs and rabbits , is one of the symbols of the festivities of that time. Of German origin, this tradition has spread to several places in the world, and is a great way to get into the party mood and decorate the house. Know its meaning, see ideas and also tutorials to assemble yours.
What is the meaning of the Easter tree to celebrate the date
The celebration of Easter, in the Northern Hemisphere, normally coincides with the beginning of spring. So, in the old days, it was common to celebrate the end of winter with a tree with dry branches and colored eggs. Also known as Osterbaum, this tree gained new meanings when it was incorporated into religious celebrations. Then, the dry branches came to represent the death of Jesus, and the colored eggs, the Resurrection of Christ, celebrated by Christians at Easter. By tradition, it must be mounted on Good Friday.
20 Easter tree pictures to decorate your home
See beautiful ideas for setting up an Easter tree and getting into the festive mood:
1. The Easter tree is also known as Osterbaum
2. It is traditionally made with dry twigs
3. And decorated with eggs and colorful ornaments
4. With her, the celebration is full of joy
5. Chocolate eggs can be used in the decoration
6. Go for the colorful look
7. Also add bunnies, carrots and bows
8. A beautiful option for your winter garden
9. The Easter tree can be small
10. And even made with big branches
11. You can customize the eggs yourself
12. Make the garden more special at this time
13. Place it in a prominent place in the decoration
14. You can get creative with the decorations
15. Eggs with bunny faces are fun
16. Plush toys are super cute
17. The look can be very elegant
18. Discreet and sophisticated
19. Get the whole house in the Easter mood
20. And delight in this new tradition!
The assembly of the tree is a good activity to gather the family, entertain the children and reflect on the meanings of this date. Enjoy these ideas, choose your favorite and make your Easter much more special.