Sand pools are increasingly common. Whether in resorts or in homes. However, anyone who thinks that to build a sand pool is just to make a hole in the ground and put sand around it is wrong. Thus, an architect was called in to clear up the main doubts. In addition, you can check out amazing ideas to make your own beach dream come true.
Questions about a sand pool
- How much does a sand pool cost?: Architect Duda Koga says that the price of construction varies according to the needs and characteristics of the land. That is, the value depends on the volume of the pool and the amount of materials. However, the price is similar to that of a concrete pool.
- What is compacted sand?: It is a monolithic coating. That is, it has no joints or seams. In this way, it is applied directly to the work. In addition, this type of material has high chemical, mechanical and UV radiation resistance, says Koga.
- How is compacted sand made?: It is made from ground quartz and marble stones. In addition, high-performance industrial resin is added.
- How is a sand pool made?: The ground must be excavated in the pool volume. Then, the hydraulic installations are made and the soil is compacted to lose porosity. Then, a blanket is placed to prevent infiltration, explains the specialist. In this way, the site is covered with concrete. Finally, another expanded blanket is placed, and then the compacted sand goes over all the material.
- What are the advantages of a sand pool?: Koga points out that the pool has high resistance, is non-slip and requires minimal maintenance. This is because it is made of monolithic material. In addition, the architect points out that it is possible to create a free-form and personalized pool. In this way, the environment can be close to the natural.
Now that there is no doubt, how about seeing sensational ideas for sand pools? That way, you’ll be able to know what to do when building your own.
20 sand pool photos to have a hotel pool in the backyard
What beach lover never wanted to have a beach in their backyard? Plus, why not have a resort-style pool to enjoy whenever you want? With that in mind, check out 20 wonderful ideas to make your own beach at home:
1. Have you ever thought about having a sand pool?
2. This type of pool brings a unique charm to the environment
3. Transforming your garden into a private resort
4. The white sand pool is a charm on its own
5. Maintenance of this pool is simple
6. Therefore, it is ideal for those who want a unique and uncomplicated pool
7. And also for those with children, with a children’s sand pool
8. To escape the home office, how about joining the home beach concept?
9. The small sand pool is a charm
10. After all, it adapts to your needs
11. The connection with landscaping makes your pool even more natural
12. Thus, it is possible to abuse creativity
13. Then your sand pool will have its style
14. As a cementitious material, compacted sand is also athermic
15. That means it won’t heat up throughout the day.
16. Your moments of relaxation will be unforgettable
17. It is also possible to connect the pool with the gourmet area
18. With this, comfort will be even greater
19. After all, if you can’t go to the beach every day
20. The beach needs to come to our house
With these ideas it is easy to decide what your pool will look like. Is not it? So why not see more information on this topic?