The white pool is ideal for those who want to highlight the elements of this area of the house. They are ideal for any type of environment. In addition, an expert tells the advantages of this type of pool and gives lighting tips. Finally, you will see 30 ideas of how it is possible to have a pool like this at home.
white pool blue pool
To talk about the differences and advantages of the white pool, we invited the architect and urban planner, Duda Koga , from PRC Empreendimentos . The main difference between the two types of pool, according to Koga, is in the perception that the designer wants to give to the environment. Both types of pool adapt to any type of environment. However, the white pool “[…] has the advantage of highlighting the elements that make it up. For example, light, color and sensation”, says the architect.
5 benefits of the white pool
- Neutral coloring makes the pool maintain the natural tone of the water.
- In addition, the white color allows “working with different lighting colors, leaving them as close to real tones, a fact that facilitates the desired ambiance for the pool”, according to the architect.
- Koga says that the white color, in itself, brings an aspect of luxury and refinement to the pool.
- The naturalness of the white color is ideal for “those who want a pool with a natural appearance, more connected to nature and crafted with gardens”, he says.
- The white color creates various intensities and shades of color throughout the day. Duda Koga says that the depth and neutrality of water create different sensations.
With these advantages, you can see why this pool color has been gaining more and more space. In addition, due to the neutrality of color, it is necessary to know how to choose well how the lighting will be.
How to choose white pool lighting
The way to choose white pool lighting is the same for any pool. What should be taken into account are the shades that will be used. Therefore, the architect and urban planner Duda Koga, gave six tips on this topic:
- The positioning of the light spots is a very important point. That’s why it’s important to be careful with unwanted shadows.
- In this way, the position of the spots in pools with many curves must be very well thought out. So the bulbs shouldn’t be next to each other, says Koga.
- ”The white pool allows you to play more with the real color of the lighting. Therefore, you can invest in LEDs that change colors to create different types of environments and sensations”.
- Regarding the type of light, the architect warns: “choose LED lighting, as maintenance is less. That is, it is more economical and guarantees greater light intensity”
- If the pool has a beach, spa or different levels, they should be highlighted by lighting. This creates different spaces.
- Finally, Koga recalls that it is necessary to “work on lighting the external area of the pool so that the spaces talk and form the desired atmosphere”.
These tips make it easier when you can harmonize your outdoor area with the new pool. For this, it is necessary to know the different ways that this new environment can be made.
30 white pool photos to renovate any outdoor area
After the architect’s tips, you need to know what the new outdoor area will look like. So, see 30 different ways to use the white pool to be able to squander luxury and sophistication.
1. The white pool is gaining more and more space.
2. It is a very versatile way of renovating outdoor areas.
3. Especially when it comes to a white pool with a deck
4. It is also possible to create different environments with white backgrounds
5. Classic formats are always a good idea
6. However, it is possible to innovate with a small white pool
7. Don’t forget to use borders that contrast with white
8. The sun loungers can match the colors of the pool
9. It won’t matter if they stay inside the spa area
10. When they are close to the edge, the natural color of the water is more evident
11. Even if the pool is white, the blue of the water will still be present
12. This happens due to the physical phenomena of reflection and refraction of sunlight
13. However, there is a clear difference to other pools
14. And it is undeniable that white coloring makes the environment more sophisticated
15. Don’t forget to match the landscaping with your new pool
16. After all, with it the decoration will be complete
17. Every environment will be very sophisticated with this coating color
18. How about seeing a little of the white pool with LED?
19. The option allows the LEDs to light up with their real color
20. This makes the pool the color you want
21. In certain cases, the white color will help make the rest of the view stand out
22. In others, the white pool will be the main attraction
23. The fact is, she will always be featured in any situation
24. And it will still distribute a lot of luxury and sophistication
25. Not to mention the contemporary air that the outdoor area will have
26. What will make everything unforgettable and incredible
27. A small white pool is ideal for small spaces
28. In turn, the white pool with tiles creates different textures
29. This coating helps to highlight the pool
30. After all, a pool like this deserves to be shown
How many amazing ideas. Is not it? This makes choosing what your pool will look like easier. So think about all the details so you can have a paradise at home. Another important point is the pool edge .