The shared room between siblings can be used in several situations. One of its advantages is the optimization of available space. However, this can be done in a very stylish way. In this post, you will see tips and ideas for how to set up a room like this.
Tips for setting up a room shared between siblings
Several things must be taken into account when choosing the division of environments between the brothers. For example, how this will be done or what the ages and genders of the children will be. Thus, here are some tips that will be very useful when setting up an environment like this:
how to share the room
Room division can be done in several ways. One of them is using a divider. This element helps to give privacy and delimit the spaces of each one. So that there is no feeling of lack of space, you can use a hollow partition.
Room for a couple of brothers
If children are of different genders, bet on neutral decor. This ensures that the feeling of connection between the spaces is maintained, without each of the children losing their personality. In addition, it is possible to use elements that recall the tastes of each one so that the room has even more of their face.
focus on style
The style chosen for decoration is very important. For example, it can be Provencal, Montessori , among others. In certain cases, planning the environment begins before the gender of the children is discovered. Therefore, genderless decor , that is, without gender, can be a great option.
When children are of different ages, it is necessary to think about the functionality of the environment. Especially when the room is being prepared for a baby on the way. So pay attention to the older child’s space and bet on timeless decor.
think about the future
Children grow. It is very fast! Try to make a room that will be useful for years to come. Thus, the ideal is to think of furniture and decorations that can be easily adapted as the children grow. This helps to avoid recurring renovations.
These tips help a lot when thinking about space. After all, in addition to being optimized and functional, it must be comfortable and pleasant for children. So, it is important that all these tips are followed to the letter.
45 photos of shared room between brothers to optimize space
A room can be shared for several reasons. However, this is no excuse for the environment to seem improvised. See below how to create an amazing decoration to have a cozy room:
1. Sibling-sharing is increasingly common
2. After all, houses and apartments are getting smaller and smaller
3. So, it is necessary to adapt to this reality
4. This can be done in different ways
5. And in many different contexts
6. Each child has their own personality
7. This implies that tastes are different
8. Even more so when it’s a room for a couple of brothers
9. This difference must be taken into account
10. And decor can embrace this in many ways
11. For example, using neutral colors
12. Or light tones
13. These outings still keep each one’s personality
14. However, each case is different from the other
15. Because children are rarely the same age
16. Nor should they be treated like that
17. The room of siblings of different ages is an example of this
18. He needs to preserve each one’s individuality
19. But without losing space optimization
20. And without giving up the chosen style
21. Therefore, a great idea is to bet on a mezzanine bed
22. Remember to think about adaptable decor
23. That is, that can change as children grow
24. And believe me, it will happen sooner than you think
25. The age difference will make this more evident
26. If the decor takes this into account, everything will be easier
27. After all, the room itself adapts to the children
28. In addition, there are cases that deserve more attention
29. For example, when there is a lot of age difference
30. How is the shared room between baby and older brother
31. In it, other things that need to be in the environment
32. As a place to change diapers
33. Or a nursing chair
34. The crib must be the same style as the decoration
35. This creates more fluidity in the environment
36. And everything becomes more harmonious
37. So available space needs to be considered
38. Especially when it is limited
39. Who said that the small room shared between brothers is not possible?
40. Plan carefully
41. Take the time to think about decorative items
42. So that each child has his share of the room
43. Without the environment losing its functionality
44. Or make the kids uncomfortable
45. And have a cozy and awesome room for siblings!
With all these ideas, every room will be optimized. However, it is possible to keep the personality of each of the children in the decoration. Enjoy and see options for room dividers to ensure children’s privacy!