Getting in touch with nature can bring benefits to physical and mental health. That’s why a piece of nature in the most relaxing room in the house is a great idea, and bedroom plants are super trendy. In this way, we have selected 45 winter garden ideas in the bedroom to fall in love with and make your own.
1.Do you think of a winter garden in the bedroom?
2. One of these might be all you need
3. So he can renovate his room
4. In this way, risk a winter garden in the room with pergola
5. Also, don’t forget to think about lighting
6. With this you can add even more coziness to your room
7. Besides, it’s really nice to wake up and see nature, isn’t it?
8. You can do this with a winter garden in the small and simple room
9. The choice of plants is up to you
10. However, those who don’t have much space can use the balcony
11. After all, space is not a problem when you have creativity
12. The winter garden in the bedroom can be more minimalist too
13.Or have only one species of plant
14. Can you imagine relaxing with a view like this after a long day?
15. Also, fruit trees are a great idea too
16. Statues also help to decorate your winter garden in the bedroom
17. Those who have more space can even have a bench
18. Or larger plants
19. Cacti are ideal for those who always forget to water their plants
20. This space in the house will be your refuge from the hustle and bustle of everyday life
21. In this way, it is ideal to relax and forget about problems
22. After all, a winter garden is very inviting
23. Even a rustic bedroom can have a winter garden
24. Winter gardens must meet your needs
25. Therefore, he must have your face
26. Your plants should also be handpicked
27. After all, the winter garden in the bedroom should be relaxing
28. So don’t skimp on creativity
29. Innovative ideas make amazing gardens
30. In addition, it is necessary to create a link between the environments
31. That way you will also connect with them
32. So don’t forget to think about natural light for your plants
33. After all, they will be your sight every morning
34. A winter garden in the room is to be contemplated
35. In addition, it is very satisfying to follow the progress of plants
36. Speaking of which, why not use species native to Brazil?
37. Have you ever thought about a winter garden in the child’s room?
38. Your room will be much more comfortable with a view like that.
39. Therefore, make a winter garden in the room with a pergola
40. In addition, stones are also part of the decoration
41. Have you ever thought about a shower, in the winter garden?
42. Grass makes the environment even more natural
43. With a view like that, no one will want to leave the room
44. Dry conservatories are also a great idea
45. Finally, your plants grow bigger as time goes on!
The winter gardens are very beautiful. However, there’s no point in having one of these if the rest of the room has no life. Is not it? That way, bet on a navy blue bedroom .