A planned closet helps when organizing the room and gives a lot of functionality to the environment. In this way, when the closet is made to measure, it adapts to the available space. So, see tips and 55 ideas for a closet that meets all your needs!
Planned closet tips
The closet still seems far from the reality of Brazilians. Therefore, it is common for several doubts to arise about it. That way, here are five selected tips for you to have a great use of space with the closet.
- How much does a planned closet cost? A closet can be built-in or occupy an entire room. In addition, the value depends on the materials and model used. Thus, the value usually varies between 800 and 2000 reais, per square meter.
- What is better, open or closed closet? Both options have advantages and disadvantages. For example, the open closet is more practical, cheaper and better ventilates clothes. However, it can collect dust and show your mess. However, the closed closet does not accumulate dust and hides clutter. However, it can reduce the space of the room.
- How to make a closet in the bedroom spending little? The best companions for this are: creativity and planning. You can restore old furniture and invest in niches to renew an environment. That way, you can turn it into a closet.
- How to make a closet project? The best tip is to hire a professional. However, three things are essential when planning your closet. The first is to understand the needs of those who want the closet. The second is to remember the support furniture. For example, a pouf or an armchair. Finally, lighting should also be considered.
- What is the difference between a closet and a wardrobe? Unlike the wardrobe, the closet can be in an exclusive room. Also, it doesn’t need ports. Finally, it is more spacious than a regular wardrobe because it has more dividers and spaces available.
With the tips available, it is easy to understand the reasons for having a closet. So, how about seeing some ideas to be able to have yours?
55 closet photos planned for a functional and organized room
Anyone who thinks that the closet is a luxury item is wrong. After all, with planning and creativity it is possible to fulfill the dream of your own closet. So, see 55 planned closet ideas that fit in your bedroom and in your dream.
1. Are you thinking about making a planned closet in your house?
2. I bet these photos will bring the necessary inspiration
3. For a beautiful project to come out of the oven
4. After all, it’s much easier to find clothes in an organized closet, right?
5. The planned niches give more functionality to the environment
6. And the closet option with sliding doors helps to hide that mess
7. Is there little space? Think of an L-shaped closet to optimize it!
8. For those who have a larger space available, the project can be more creative
9. For example, two cabinets facing each other
10. The planned closet with glass door protects clothes from dust, without hiding them
11. And it makes it easier to choose the parts
12. That way, you’ll spend less time getting ready when you go out
13. In addition to being functional, the closet is a charm on its own
14. What can be done in a single room for him
15. Providing a more sophisticated organization
16. Or, share space with other furniture, like your desk
17. The open closet makes it easy to see what clothes are available
18. Not to mention that it is satisfying to see everything organized
19. Who is not happy to see the house organized?
20. A planned closet with glass doors increases the feeling of spaciousness
21. And it makes the space more cozy
22. Developing a closet with your style is very important
23. It is important to analyze the decoration of the house as a whole
24. So that the project blends in well with other environments
25. The hallway closet options optimize space
26. A door to separate the closet from the bedroom makes storage discreet
27. And it brings an elegance to the room
28. The same goes for the straight closet
29. With an exclusive room, it is possible to have a large planned closet
30. However, the ultimate intention of this room is to be simple and functional
31. Be it made of wood, with black accents
32. Or filled with golden details
33. Neutral colors are more sober
34. White brings a clean and minimalist atmosphere
35. The closet with dressing table is ideal for moments of self-care
36. Therefore, it is crucial to take advantage of all the spaces
37. A good professional is essential for the success of the project
38. He will help you think through every detail
39. From the color of the wood, to which handle will be used
40. The color contrast in the closet creates a better division of spaces
41. In addition, the shelves can be very well explored
42. It is also possible to add a metalon coat rack
43. Plants and decorative objects improve the closet environment
44. And the golden details bring a unique elegance
45. Don’t forget to think about divisions for your shoes
46. In this type of closet it is possible to divide the pieces into sectors
47. Facilitating organization and increasing its functionality
48. The closet from the new life to the old room
49. And for those looking for sophistication, plaster can be an ally
50. After all, this material is very resistant and elegant
51. The room needs to adapt to your reality
52. This will help bring personality to him
53. Soft colors make it easier to harmonize the environment
54. And natural lighting can be exploited/h3>
DUDA SENNA ARCHITECTURE
55. In other words, regardless of your reality, the planned closet is the right choice!
Ideas are great. Is not it? So it makes you want to plan a closet now. After all, our house is even more cozy as it has our face. In this way, it is worth investing in organization and practicality. Therefore, the ideal is to have a bedroom with a closet