Wicker is a light and resistant fiber, widely used to make baskets. But it is possible to create other objects, given the flexible characteristic of the material. An example is the wicker crib, which gained space for being light, easy to transport and cozy for the baby. So, see beautiful models and learn how to clean!
How to clean wicker crib
Despite being a very resistant material, wicker needs specific care so that it does not spoil. The use of certain products is not recommended as it can destroy the crib. So, learn how to do the correct cleaning:
- Start by dusting the crib with a vacuum cleaner or a dry cloth.
- Then, pass a soft brush to remove dust from the most difficult corners.
- Wash the wicker crib with a cloth slightly dampened with water.
If you do these three steps often, your crib probably won’t ask for a heavier cleaning. However, if the material is very dirty, perform the following procedures:
- Repeat the previous steps to remove some of the dirt.
- Mix hot water with baking soda and spray the solution on the crib. It is important to note that the product helps to remove stains, molds and avoids bad smell, but be careful not to soak the object.
- Rub the product and, whenever possible, wash the brush during the procedure.
- Finally, pass a damp cloth with water and then a dry cloth to finish.
- One last and important tip is: never use materials that can corrode, such as alcohol and detergent, as wicker is delicate.
It is worth remembering that it is not interesting to use materials that can corrode the material, such as alcohol or detergent. Cleaning the wicker crib is crucial for its longevity and for this reason, make sure you are hygienic!
55 rattan crib photos for a cozy vintage space for baby
It is very important that the baby is in a comfortable place at bedtime, especially in their first few months. See different models and wicker crib decorations:
1. The wicker crib is mobile that brings comfort
2. In addition to being very natural to the environment
3. In addition, it can bring rustic touches
4. Because it is handcrafted
5. And it sure helps parents a lot
6. For its practicality
7. One of the most used models is the wicker bassinet
8. The Moses is a piece of furniture that works like a basket
9. And it’s ideal for newborns
10. Since they still don’t sit or stand
11. It is recommended to use up to four months
12. As the baby grows, it tends to get small
13. The furniture is extremely practical
14. First, because it is very light
15. Second, for being compact
16. It’s easy to take the crib anywhere
17. There is an option to keep it on a support
18. And place it near the parent’s bed
19. As well as the possibility of transporting to other places
20. As can already be seen
21. Some of the bassinets have handles
22. Which is placed on the furniture precisely for transport
23. In addition to being a safe and comfortable place for the baby at home
24. It will keep you cozy in places outside the house
25. One of the main features of the wicker bassinet
26. Already in the cribs, a possibility
27. Which also makes transport a lot easier
28. It’s the wheels
29. The furniture works both as a crib
30. Remembering a baby stroller
31. Facilitating transport
32. In external and internal environments
33. Also, teas can help baby sleep
34. That you are in an extremely comfortable place
35. The wicker crib brings a rustic aspect to the decor
36. Natural fibers
37. And the tough and flexible feature
38. They propose this simpler yet very beautiful aspect
39. And it can be an extra touch to the baby’s room
40. Making the space more harmonious
41. In addition, it is possible to perceive the use of screens
42. The item prevents contact with insects
43. Giving the baby more security
44. The internal decoration of the cribs is another important point
45. In addition to giving more personality
46. Makes the crib even more original
47. And it gives more identity
48. In addition, it also helps in the safety of the little ones
49. There are models where the sides and head are more spaced
50. And the decoration prevents any problems
51. The wicker crib is certainly a great option for parents
52. Well, in addition to warmth and comfort
53. It is light and practical in everyday life
54. Brings harmony to the place
55. Further beautifying your decor
Regardless of the model chosen, the wicker crib will be very easy for parents, as well as being a great piece of furniture for the babies themselves.
The wicker crib is just one of the more natural options that bring a touch of harmony to baby rooms. See other models of cribs for parents to think about decorating!