Creating a minimalist bathroom is a cool way to make this place more cozy, functional and even increase the feeling of spaciousness in the space. Therefore, this aesthetic is increasingly present in the projects of this environment. So that you too can have a minimalist bathroom, check out 6 tips to assemble yours and 25 photos to get inspired!
Tips for having a minimalist and sophisticated bathroom
There are several choices you should make when organizing your bathroom to make it minimalist. If you still don’t know what they are, check out 6 tips to have your space minimalist and sophisticated:
- Bet on neutral colors: minimalist environments are decorated with neutral colors, such as white, black and gray. After all, in this style, less is more. So, bet on a neutral palette for the walls, furniture and objects in your bathroom.
- Choose smooth coatings: coatings should be smooth, both their finishes and textures. This is very important, because what is indicated here is to use only what is essential for the place.
- Have functional objects: remember that furniture has to have a use in this bathroom. They need to help with cleaning or organizing the space. Therefore, carefully analyze what will be stored in the place to choose items that are perfect for tidying the place, without causing excesses.
- Invest in pieces with a more raw design: it is still very important that the objects have a more raw design, that is, they also do not have exaggerations in their visuals. The ideal is to select straight and smooth articles.
- Enhance lighting: natural and artificial light are very present in the minimalist bathroom. Therefore, your project must value them. For this, there are interesting ideas, such as placing windows well located, using charming lamps and LED lights in the sink.
- Use glass pieces: this material increases the feeling of spaciousness in the space, brings lightness and can even help to give the aforementioned raw design to pieces. Therefore, he is a great request for your minimalist environment! A good way to use it is in the box area.
It is not necessary to use all these tips in your bathroom, but it is interesting to combine most of them so that it looks very minimalist. So, analyze your favorite tips, what is feasible for the project and start your planning!
25 photos of minimalist bathrooms that will make you fall in love with the style
Now that you’ve checked out the tips for creating your minimalist bathroom, here are 25 beautiful examples that will encourage you to put the advice in the above topic into practice:
1. The minimalist bathroom is made of neutral colors
2. Therefore, white is successful in this space
3. But, a black bathroom is also great
4. To give the area more personality
5. How about combining the two colors?
6. Light wood tones are welcome in minimalism
7. Lighting is another essential item on site
8. So let natural light into the room
9. Artificial lighting is good for bringing sophistication
10. Therefore, a lamp can make your bathroom more elegant
11. Glass should also be in the minimalist bathroom
12. Because it gives lightness and breadth to the area
13. A small bathroom is perfect for showing off minimalism
14. Since he looks great with little furniture
15. Pieces with straight or raw designs add a refined touch
16. And minimalist for the bathroom
17. This sink brought beauty and refinement
18. Just like this vat
19. These straight design pieces are suitable for simple bathrooms
20. Because they demonstrate the style in an easy way
21. The sink support here made the idea of less is more clear
22. The basin carved into the furniture conveys functionality
23. In the same way as the mini shelf on the countertop
24. A plant pot is a good accessory
25. Because it increases the warmth without bringing excesses!
Did you see how cozy, functional and charming the minimalist bathroom is? So, start planning your space project now! And, if you want help creating the design of the place, check out how to choose the right flooring for the bathroom