The Euphoria party has become increasingly common. This theme mixes modern and contemporary elements with items from the 1980s and 1990s. The term “Euphoria”, means “joy, optimism and well being”. This theme is a strong trend among young people and was mainly revealed by Tik Tok . See tips on how to organize and 60 ideas for a Euphoria party.
Tips for organizing a Euphoria party for impeccable decor
When organizing a party, the biggest concern is with the decoration. After all, no one wants a themed party where the decor doesn’t make sense. In the case of the Euphoria party, some elements are important for the guests to feel within this theme. See six tips for not making mistakes when organizing.
This item was very popular at nightclubs in the 1970s and 1980s. Therefore, it is widely used at Euphoria parties. After all, it decorates, helps with lighting and still entertains, it’s all about the aesthetics of the theme.
This type of curtain is very useful for this theme. For example, they can be used to decorate the background of the table or serve as a background for a photo. In addition, they create help complete the decoration and make the party even more complete.
The looks should follow the same style as the party. So, abuse the metallic purple tones. That way, a dress can follow this idea. Another option is to bet on a tumblr look.
Choose the right makeup
A look is only complete if the makeup is perfect. Is not it? Therefore, your makeup must follow the same elements of the decoration. That is, capriche in the glow, in the neon and in the shades of purple and silver. Remember to highlight the eyes.
Use LEDs and neon
Lighting is the key part of this party. So use a lot of neon and colored LEDs. A great tip is to bet on neon signs. This element helps with the decoration and still gives an amazing look to the decoration.
Don’t forget the invite
A party starts with the invitation. Is not it? In this way, the invitation should be thought to be part of the theme of the party. The color and decoration tips also apply to this element. Bet on shades of purple and contrasts with silver and black.
With these tips, it is possible to understand what are the main elements of this party. One of them is colors. All decor should contain silver, purple and metallic elements. In addition, transparent items can also be used without any problems with the environment.
60 Euphoria party photos to be part of the best trend
When having a themed party, it takes planning and perfect decoration. So why not check out 60 Euphoria party ideas to put Tua Casa’s tips into practice?
1. The Euphoria party is a growing trend among young people
2. This party brings together elements from the 1980s and 1990s
3. With modern and contemporary items
4. This is all lit up with specific colors
5. Black, purple and silver are always present
6. Also, the tones must be metallic
7. All these elements will create an amazing atmosphere
8. This mood is provided by a Euphoria Pinterest party
9. That is, the environments must be beautiful in person
10. But they must also be very instagrammable
11. That is, they must look very nice in the photos
12. After all, all the people who want a party like this…
13. …deserve amazing and unforgettable photos
14. Therefore, pay attention to the decoration elements
15. Don’t forget the metallic curtain for the Euphoria party
16. It is important for the decoration as a whole
17. This curtain can serve as a background for the main table
18. Or be present where your creativity most desires
19. Also, this ribbon is perfect for the Euphoria 18th birthday party
20. These elements increase party personalization
21. Do you know the meaning of the term Euphoria?
22. It carries with it a meaning full of good things
23. The term means “joy, optimism and well-being”
24. This has everything to do with the theme of this party
25. In addition to meaning, the Euphoria theme also represents something else
26. This decoration refers to a series of the same name
27. The Euphoria series was released in 2019 by HBO
28. She portrays a group of American teenagers
29. Throughout the episodes they deal with different situations
30. All of them, typical of the age group
31. How the search for identity and the discovery of sexuality
32. You might be wondering what the show has to do with decor
33. In one of the episodes of the first season there is a party
34. This party is decorated with objects from the 1980s and current items
35. So, did you manage to get the reference?
36. That is, the Euphoria party reproduces the event of the series
37. Therefore, decoration and clothing must be very specific
38. In this way, it is possible to replicate the scenario of the episode
39. In addition, there are other reasons for the great success of this theme
40. One of them is the short video platform Tik Tok
41. Which is very popular with teenagers
42. A very successful variation is the blue Euphoria party
43. Blue matches the theme and the other main colors
44. However, nothing more remarkable than a purple Euphoria party
45. This color is more faithful to what is shown in the series
46. In addition, the contrasts are also more striking
47. Lighting can favor warm colors
48. But the cool colors make the decor more faithful to the series
49. What creates a unique environment
50. And it will make guests feel like they’re part of the show
51. Finally, how about seeing ideas for a Euphoria cake?
52. This element is one of the main elements of the party
53. After all, there’s no celebration without a cake
54. There’s nothing more fair that he is in the theme of the party
55. So the rule for colors here is the same as
56. Bet on shades of purple, silver and black
57. So the success of the party will be guaranteed
58. By joining the cake with the decorating tips, the result will be amazing
59. With this, the meaning of Euphoria will be real
60. And your party will be remembered for many, many seasons
With these amazing ideas, it’s easy to know what your party will be like. Is not it? This theme combines elements of the 80s with contemporary things. Therefore, the brightness must be very present. Another example of bright decoration that has everything to do with the Euphoria theme is the neon party .