Having a beautiful green space makes any home much more pleasant and cozy. But anyone who thinks it is necessary to have large spaces or make high investments is wrong, after all there are several practical and affordable options to compose a simple garden . And to guarantee a special green corner, see tips and ideas to relax and enjoy nature:
How to make a simple garden: tips for decorating the outdoor area
Having a space to enjoy outdoors can be very easy and simple. Check out these tips:
Choose plants that are easy to care for
More rustic species that require little care are great for keeping a garden always green and beautiful. Plants like philodendron, St. George ‘s sword , fern , eleven o’clock , pleomele and croton require little maintenance and will color your space. Just pay attention to the need for sun exposure of each type.
To save money and also adhere to sustainable decor, it is possible to use various recyclable materials in the garden. You can enjoy PET bottles, tires, pallets, cans and much more.
Explore the night with lights
The installation of lights also allows the use of the garden at night. In addition, lamps help to identify paths, highlight plants and make everything more cozy. Use lanterns, poles, sconces or light cords, for example.
Bet on the use of water
Water can be a differentiator and a good way to make your space cooler. Simple options to add it to the garden are small fountains, showers or swimming pools.
Install nets or swings
Hammocks or swings are great for relaxing, having fun and contemplating nature. Installing these items does not require large investments and, for sure, you will spend more hours in your garden with one of them.
Combine different textures
Bring different stimuli to your garden with the use of different materials and different textures. Explore the senses with the mix of stones, wood, foliage, flowers, fruit trees and spices, for example.
Decorate walls and walls
Take advantage of the surface of walls and walls to expand your green space. You can opt for hedges, green walls, vertical gardens or hanging plants. Practical, this solution allows you to hide imperfections and makes the space much more pleasant.
With these simple tips, you can create a sensational garden to enjoy several moments outdoors.
70 simple garden photos that will delight you
And to transform the outdoor area, see several simple garden projects and find perfect suggestions for your home:
1. A table can transform your garden
2. How about creating a cozy corner?
3. Chairs are practical and affordable options
4. Or, if you prefer, use a wooden bench
5. A hammock is for sure warmth
6. And you can relax in the garden
7. Choose furniture suitable for the outdoors
8. Use stones for paths
9. And explore the use of wood
10. Take advantage of walls to grow more plants
11. Merge different species
12. And get a very colorful background
13. Pots are great for small backyards
14. You can spread them around the garden
15. Or hang them by space
16. They are practical to create a vertical garden
17. And bring life to any corner
18. You can also opt for vines
19. And combine them with supports
20. Bet on the use of colors
21. Refresh the look with a paint job
22. Or decorate with colorful objects
23. Abuse cheerful and vibrant tones
24. Water can also be an attraction
25. A fountain brings tranquility
26. And a shower can cool the hot days
27. The tree and swing combination is perfect
28. An iron table is charming
29. And in order not to give up comfort, have sun loungers
30. Give new use to old objects
31. An old cart can become a gardener
32. And even a bicycle can decorate the garden
33. You can also recycle materials
34. Reuse tires for construction sites
35. Make pallet banks
36. Assemble a cozy sofa
37. Or cultivate a small vegetable garden
38. Use pebbles instead of grass
39. And eliminate maintenance with pruning
40. For the paths, use wooden sleepers
41. Thus, you guarantee a rustic touch
42. With a look full of beauty
43. There are several options for simple plants
44. You can include a jabuticabeira
45. Show all the anthurium glamor
46. Grow spices like basil and rosemary
47. And impress with the beauty of orchids
48. Choose species according to the lighting of the space
49. And prefer plants that are common in your region
50. No matter the size of your garden
51. Vegetation values from large backyards
52. Even the little runners
53. You can use different materials
54. Wood is a versatile option
55. Ceramic pieces look beautiful
56. Hydraulic tiles add a special charm
57. Merge different floors
58. A deck can be practical
59. Flower pots are very welcome
60. Fill your garden with many colors
61. A pergola is an excellent idea
62. Allows you to create a rest area
63. And it looks wonderful with growing flowers
64. You can transform your backyard
65. Create a cozy space on the side of the house
66. Or impress right at the entrance
67. Have a nice outdoor area to enjoy
68. Relax with nature
69. And enjoy the weekends
70. A simple garden can be sensational!
Fulfilling your dream of having a beautiful green space can be easier than you think. And to make your outdoor area much more attractive, see also garden decoration ideas .