Much more than toilet paper and towels, the bathroom is a corner of the house that deserves attention – and decoration. That’s why the bathroom tray has become more and more popular. It is a device to organize everyday items and also give a decorative touch. Learn how to compose yours and get inspired by these photos!
What to put on the bathroom tray
The first step in organizing your bathroom tray is to think about space: do you have too much or too little? In small areas, it is advisable to prioritize products and essential objects in the routine. See the options:
- soap holder
- cotton pot
- Toothbrush holders (tooth and hair)
- skincare products
- aroma diffuser
- Decor, such as flowers and candles
From personal care items to skin care, everything is well organized with a good tray!
70 bathroom tray photos that are pure inspiration
Now that you’ve thought about what to put on your tray, it’s time to get inspired by real-life bathrooms. Follow:
1. Looking for a way to organize the bathroom
2. And, at the same time, decorate?
3. Investing in trays is a great idea
4. And there is no shortage of alternatives
5. For all tastes and styles
6. From the darling rose gold bathroom tray
7. Even the versatile black bathroom tray
8. Tray can be 100% functional
9. Or just decorative
10. You are the one who decides
11. The white tray is a wildcard
12. And the wooden one brings a natural touch to the bathroom
13. The tray can be discreet
14. Or stand out in the environment
15. The goal is to keep everyday items handy
16. Megacharmingly, of course
17. Here, clean bathroom with mirrored tray
18. Shades of pink for women’s bathroom
19. Gray bathroom with copper tray
20. See how many combinations there are?
21. The tray can be made of different materials
22. Like the glass bathroom tray
23. And Others Equally Sophisticated
24. Bamboo tray is a good choice
25. As well as the metallic parts
26. Just like the silver bathroom tray
27. Often the tray is on the bathroom sink
28. But it can be placed elsewhere
29. On the bathroom furniture
30. And even above the toilet
31. How about a toilet paper tray?
32. Gray color is versatile
33. And it matches bathrooms of different shades
34. Little space? small bathroom tray
35. Perfect for placing soap pots and brushes
36. Minimalist sink: just what you need
37. Pink tray matches women’s restrooms
38. It’s just a delicacy
39. Another exciting idea
40. The tray is also a good choice for washrooms
41. It can be very elegant
42. Look what a luxury!
43. Marble tray: chic to the extreme
44. How not to enjoy?
45. Do you like images that convey peace?
46. The art of keeping everything organized
47. It even gives the eyes a rest
48. And the willingness to invest in a tray too
49. After all, the bathroom also deserves special attention in the decoration
50. And attention to your details
51. It pays to follow your imagination
52. Placing a comic on the tray
53. The decorations you like best
54. And flowers for a finishing touch
55. It’s “plim bathroom” that speaks, right?
56. For an extra charm, plant plants
57. Even if they are artificial
58. They bring more green and joy to the room
59. Not to mention they are affordable
60. Diffusers decorate and leave the bathroom fragrant
61. Being a good choice for trays
62. Adorn and perfume
63. Your tray can be round
65. Or rectangular
67. Or small
68. With few items
69. Or with many
70. The important thing is to keep everything in check!
Finding a tray that matches your home shouldn’t be a difficult task. And if you like to pay attention to every detail, be sure to check out this list of 50 round bathroom mirror models !