The porcelain sink is versatile, elegant and brings an amazing differential to environments. In addition, it stands out for being resistant and more accessible than natural stones, such as marble and granite. Here are some ideas for using it in your decor.
Porcelain x marble x granite
Understand the difference between porcelain, marble and granite to choose the best option for your home:
Porcelain tile is an artificial coating that has gained more and more visibility. It can be made in different colors, sizes and models, allowing innovation in architectural projects. It is more accessible than marble and granite, and very suitable for sinks and countertops, as it withstands major impacts and does not stain.
the marble rock originating from limestone, very sophisticated and resistant to high temperatures. Its durability is a differential and the coating is easy to maintain. However, it has a high cost and can be easily stained, as it is very porous and can absorb water and other substances.
It is the most chosen material for kitchens and bathrooms, as it is one of the most durable and does not scratch easily. Granite is practical for cleaning, resistant to stains, but not as much as porcelain. To maintain its shine, it needs regular maintenance, unlike synthetic coatings.
Now that you understand the particularities of each one, you can see that they all have advantages. However, they vary in terms of quality and price.
75 photos of porcelain sink to decorate with elegance
If you want to transform your home’s kitchen and bathrooms, the porcelain tile sink is the perfect alternative for that. It brings elegance to the rooms and has many varieties of models. Check out beautiful projects:
1. The porcelain sink is a great option
2. It brings modernity and sophistication to environments
3. It is a strong material
4. And it’s great value for money
5. You can choose a dark model
7. Or even marbled
8. Because there are many varieties of colors and textures
9. The porcelain sink is widely used in bathrooms
10. And also in kitchens
11. It’s very easy to clean
12. It’s hard to spot
13. Since it’s practically waterproof
14. Wonderful, isn’t it?
15. Choose to combine the porcelain tile of the sink
16. With the rest of the coatings
17. This goes for the walls
18. And also for the floor
19. This way, the space will be much more attractive!
20. It is ideal for rooms of any size
21. Because it can be made to measure
22. According to your need
23. Valuing small bathrooms
24. And making the bigger ones even more charming
25. The carved vat is a great differential in the projects
26. For it leaves the drain hidden
27. Matches the rest of the bench
28. And it’s more elegant than traditional options
29. Another advantage of this synthetic material
30. You can choose a shiny option
31. Or matte
32. Depending on your personal taste
33. In addition to being as attractive as natural stones
34. Like marble and quartz
35. For a bolder choice
36. Use different coverings in the room
37. Creating a contrast in decor
38. Or, if you prefer, bet on the classic
39. Like the white porcelain sink
40. That always pleases everyone
41. Porcelain kitchen sink is on the rise
42. After all, the material is a more economical option
43. That leaves nothing to be desired in terms of benefits
44. Thus, she is present in luxurious projects
45. And also in the simplest
46. Always getting attention
47. It usually comes with lockers
48. But it’s not the only alternative
49. Because it also looks great suspended
50. Can you imagine a sink like this in your suite?
51. Or else in your bathroom?
52. Take the opportunity to choose a faucet that stands out
53. Details make all the difference!
54. The black porcelain sink is wonderful
55. But the most common options are white
56. And the ashes also have their charm
57. Clear options make environments wider
58. Because they reflect more light
59. Dark ones are full of elegance and mystery
60. You won’t regret betting on the porcelain sink
61. Especially when putting it on the tip of the pencil
62. And realize that this wonder fits in your pocket
63. Plus, it’s a durable investment
64. Because this material resists impacts and does not scratch easily
65. Which means she will always be young
66. Giving a beautiful look to your environments
67. Have you noticed the minimalist look she presents?
68. They are so beautiful that they don’t need big decorations
69. Just a towel holder
70. Maybe a little plant…
71. Or else a niche to store your belongings
72. Now all you have to do is invest in your
73. And transforming a dull room
74. In a modern and chic setting
75. Your space will exude a lot of beauty and modernity!
After knowing the most beautiful porcelain sink options, you already know how versatile this coating is and leaves the environments amazing. Get inspired and use it in your home!