Bedroom coating is a way to leave the environment with your personality. However, you need to choose the right material for this resting corner and think about the atmosphere you want to create. Get to know the main coatings used in bedrooms and see which best fits your project.
Types of bedroom flooring that are timeless trends
Coatings are most common in cold materials, used in wet areas, however, there is an extensive list of options that can be used indoors. Check out the most used in bedrooms:
Wood is one of the most used materials to cover rooms, whether as a panel, half wall, headboard or finishes. This material warms the space and can also receive a generous layer of paint to match the decor.
A decoration classic, wallpaper can be found in the most varied styles, textures, finishes and lengths. If you want to save money on the application, you can find the self-adhesive version.
Despite being made of wood, the slat deserves a special mention, as it offers a different aesthetic than wood on board. Widely used in contemporary decorations, the result of this option is immeasurable elegance.
Also known as Premolded Cement Board, this material is perfect for industrial decoration, a contemporary and sophisticated style. You can include it on one or all of the walls in the room.
Widely used in wet areas, ceramic also fits perfectly into the decor of a bedroom. The most used models are 3Ds and textured ones, which print different looks and have a wide variety of colors.
A success of the last decade, burnt cement is no longer present only on the floor and is now also used on the wall and ceiling. With the great popularity of this coating, even paints that imitate its effect have appeared.
The darling of decorations, the brick is the coating that adds a unique charm to the room. It can be found in the raw version, widely used in industrial decorations, and also painted or made of plaster, a hallmark of the Scandinavian style.
The bedroom coating, in addition to escaping the basic layer of paint, makes the environment more cozy without having to spend a lot. Choose the option that best suits your style and make the most of your decor.
80 bedroom wallcovering photos that will inspire your decorating side
You will fall in love with the following ideas. There are several room designs with creative, sophisticated, minimalist, modern coatings, among others. Check out!
1. For a colored wall, a wallpaper imitating granilite on the ceiling was the balcony
2. The marriage between wood and brick is a success
3. To create a fun children’s environment
4. Just add a cute patterned wallpaper
5. The half wall with painted wood is a delicate charm
6. In this project, the white guaranteed a freshness to the rusticity of the brick
7. Ceramic is also a knockout in the bedroom
8. And the wallpaper is a classic that does not fall into disuse
9. Textured templates are beautiful
10. Choose warm colors like green
11. And mix colors with prints
12. Flowers are super fun
13. Here, elegance prevails
14. The coating can be used to divide environments inside the room
15. Just like the paint, the colors of the coating also influence the decoration
16. Therefore, wallpaper is one of the most versatile options
17. With many creative prints and textures
18. Combine the coating with a mirror to create the spaciousness effect
19. Some prints create the same effect as the mirror
20. The adhesive wallpaper was in charge of brightening up the baby’s room
21. Symmetrical lines convey tranquility
22. It’s a cuter print than the other!
23. For a modern bedroom, a textured wallpaper
24. The batten can be present on the entire wall
25. In addition, you can combine two coatings
26. As in this project with slats and concrete slabs
27. Take the opportunity to highlight the coating with an LED light
28. Add decorative elements to the wall
29. The tone-on-tone style is also a classic
30. To escape the ordinary
31. Don’t be afraid to dare
32. Whether for the baby’s room
33. To the master bedroom
34. Or for a single room
35. The coating oozes personality
36. See how the white bricks gained prominence with the lighting
37. The demolition wood is rustic and elegant
38. Just spy on these gray painted slats
39. The dry joints of this wall became a decorative element
40. Wallpaper that mimics concrete slabs is a lower cost solution
41. The coating needs to contribute to the coziness of the room
42. And add your identity to the space
43. With wallpaper, you can decorate a room worthy of royalty
44. As for a contemporary design, slats are the darlings
45. In this luxurious project, the ceiling was given a
46. Dark wood has a strong presence
47. The natural brick warms up the color chart
48. The white brick is more neutral
49. Burnt cement is not exclusive to the industrial style
50. The covering is very common on the headboard wall
51. It’s the most prominent wall in the dorm
52. And deserves special attention
53. Notice this industrial style with hollow bricks
54. Some ceramics imitate natural brick
55. If you choose real brick, it is feasible to apply a layer of resin after installation
56. That way, over time, the brick won’t release dust.
57. It is necessary to think from the covering to the bedding
58. Include light fixtures and frames
59. Rustic and differentiated furniture
60. You can create a more sober atmosphere
61. Or bet on warm colors
62. Scandinavian style is on the rise
63. You can opt for a cleaner version
64. Or create layers between two styles
65. This will make the decoration even more similar to your personality
66. The combination of bricks and burnt cement is flawless
67. In natural brick, the application of grout is replaced by cement
68. Then just choose if you want the most visible cement or not
69. For a dry joint, it is necessary to look for a specific coating
70. In this room, side lighting highlighted the cement slabs
71. A dark and intimate environment
72. This project is the opposite, full of clarity
73. The plaster brick is even more economical and guarantees a clean appearance
74. By the way, notice that there are many models of bricks to choose from
75. With a very diverse color palette
76. And also with different budgets
77. From the traditional English brick
78. Even the sophisticated natural white brick
79. Bedroom covering is another element
80. For you to express yourself in your space
Decorating a room does not require a major renovation. However, keep in mind that the type of coating chosen defines the labor required. Also check out some practical ideas to compose a simple bedroom and continue setting up your dream corner.