The planned kitchen cabinet is responsible for optimizing space, whether the environment is large or small. In this way, it is possible to create bespoke pieces that meet all demands, not only for storage and organization of utensils , but also to facilitate the daily lives of residents.
5 tips for choosing the perfect custom kitchen cabinet for your project
To choose the ideal closet, in addition to thinking about the project and budget, you need to consider some important points. Look:
- Find a trusted professional or company: a professional specializing in custom furniture is essential for anyone who wants a quality planned kitchen. This is the best way to ensure the quality of the materials used in your project.
- Create solutions according to space: with a bespoke project, it is possible to create cabinets for all possible spaces, an island or peninsula, dividing environments, and even drawers in strategic places. Create the solutions with the designer of the planning company or with the architect responsible for your renovation.
- Define a style: defining a profile for your kitchen will make it easier to choose materials and colors for the project.
- Choose materials according to your routine: pay attention to materials and finishes. In addition to fitting into your budget, they need to make your day to day easier. Some of them offer greater practicality when cleaning, ideal for kitchens that are very frequented by the inhabitants of the house;
- Use colors to your advantage: thinking strategically about the use of colors is an efficient resource. Naturally dark kitchens are more valued with light cabinet tones, which also give the feeling of spaciousness to small environments. The dark joinery adds personality to the project.
Remember that before any action it is necessary to have all the measurements of the kitchen at hand. A floor plan of the property collaborates a lot in this first and important step.
90 photos of a planned kitchen cabinet to inspire your renovation
The following projects have all the optimization and practicality that a planned kitchen cabinet offers to the environment. spy:
1. A planned kitchen cabinet can have different colors in the joinery
2. The correct palette adds a touch of personality to the project
3. It is possible to mix sober colors with woody bases
4. And create a cozy spot in the decor
5. Even in a clean kitchen
6. However, monochrome woodworking is also elegant
7. And this solution is ideal for those who want to include a patterned coating
8. Or a very prominent color or material
9. A planned kitchen cabinet optimizes small spaces
10. And take advantage of every corner of wider environments
11. In addition to creating smart solutions to accommodate home appliances
12. Mainly appliances that need to be built into the project
13. In a bespoke cabinet it is possible to add additional countertops
14. Plus create custom drawers and compartments
15. By the way, a planned cabinet is perfect for integrated kitchens
16. The glass door enhances your beautiful dishes
17. The mix of materials offers a contemporary touch to the kitchen
18. Depending on the color chosen, it also creates a modern and conceptual atmosphere
19. See how the wood with the red created a project loaded with personality
20. In this project, orange with freijó created a tone on tone
21. This studio had a green joinery fully integrated into the room
22. This spacious kitchen even has a lighted cabinet
23. You can order a design with simple compartments
24. Or improve the number of doors and niches
25. Overhead cabinets are perfect for storing less-used crockery and appliances
26. How about making the most of that space under the stairs?
27. Here, the project had L-shaped cabinets filling most of the walls
28. In the integrated kitchen, the finish matched perfectly with the furniture in the living room
29. Including led light in cabinets enhances classy woodworking
30. Some projects rock for simplicity
31. Others guarantee sophistication in Provencal and apparent handles
32. The corrugated glass adds a special touch
33. With simple MDF, minimalism will be guaranteed
34. What do you think about mixing freijó with slatted doors?
35. Woody matches very well with white
36. With this combination, there’s no mistake
37. Look at this plate holder!
38. The off-white kitchen is there to enhance natural lighting even more
39. Gray is also a classic
40. For this industrial kitchen, the mirrors on the doors gave an extra charm
41. In this space, the wooden cabinets gave sobriety to the color of the surroundings
42. Speaking of colorful, look at how this white cabinet stood out against the blue background
43. A curvy woodwork deserves a round of applause
44. You can combine woodworking with tile
45. You can integrate the trash can into the closet
46. The drawers under the island are handy when it comes to cooking
47. The white cabinet brought the lightness that the other elements of the decoration asked for
48. In a small kitchen, all walls are indispensable
49. Smart fill will save you a lot of time
50. In this project, the handles were carved in the joinery itself
51. A mint cabinet goes well with copper elements
52. Speaking of colors, how about this amazing marriage of orange and green?
53. Or do you prefer a little black dress?
54. Just like white, it goes with everything
55. In this project, the service area was camouflaged by the slatted cabinet
56. This one, the low cabinets value the concrete slabs
57. If you like sobriety, brown closets are for you
58. The air closet with glass doors was really charming
59. Moving away from the traditional, this pink and blue woodworking was very delicate
60. Yes, pink suits industrial style!
61. Look at the luxury of this gray Provencal kitchen
62. And those doors that turned out amazing totally out of the norm?
63. Notice that for every leftover space, even if small, there is a solution
64. What a striking, beautiful identity!
65. A perfection called blue closet with copper handle
66. A differentiated project will always guarantee a unique style
67. Notice how the lacquer paint leaves the finish very refined
68. Even in a matte finish
69. This modern kitchen had very discreet, almost imperceptible cabinets
70. A cozy kitchen like grandma’s hug
71. Milky glass doors are easy to maintain and are timeless
72. With plenty of space, you can even include a wine cellar under the sink
73. Wasn’t this stainless steel finish a spectacle?
74. In small but large kitchens, creativity is free
75. Because there is no lack of space for a closet
76. And when they go from ceiling to floor, the result couldn’t be better
77. In these cases, take the opportunity to light the bench with LED tape
78. For a flag green cabinet, a white quartz countertop goes well
79. In fact, the stone matches any shade of green
80. By the way, not only with green, but also with all other colors
81. A bench built into the closet is also very welcome
82. As well as the niche on the side of the oven, which works as a spacious sideboard
83. If space allows, kitchen cabinets can be taken to the laundry room
84. Note that even the hot tower in this project gained additional drawers
85. When space is small, every compartment is necessary
86. Investing in custom kitchen cabinets ensures that all spaces are put to good use
87. Efficiently designed, they will make your routine even easier
88. And they’ll make your kitchen full of personality
89. A well-designed space even increases the desire to cook
90. And organization will never be a challenge again
The planned kitchen cabinet is a solution for all films, as it prints organization and elegance in a single action. To ensure that your project is complete, check out the article on kitchen porcelain tile .