Are you looking for best bedroom window ideas ? then this article for you
Bedroom windows are responsible for allowing light and drafts to enter. In addition, they also serve as part of the decoration, contributing to the house’s personality.
Check what your priorities are: if you want more privacy without needing curtains, shutters are ideal. If the objective is to optimize spaces, there are options that take up little when opened. Regardless of your need, know that it is possible to find a model that will look amazing in your home.
Types of bedroom windows
Of the available models, the ones that best fit with this type of place are those that have a greater power to aerate and let in natural light. We have the shutters, the two-leaf, colonial, accordion, sliding, among others. See more details of each one to make your choice easier:
This is one of the most common models for houses. It has about 4 to 6 sheets and only the two internal ones are made of glass. They are able to control natural lighting and ventilation that enters the room even with the leaves closed. It is ideal for bedrooms and leaves everything dark for sleeping.
Two-leaf models are the most common ones that exist. They have two leaves, that is, the frames have an opening of 50% each, from the opening to the side. To close them, they need to touch each other in the center of the window. There are aluminum, wood and glass versions.
Two sheets + shutter
This is a great idea to have the right amount of lighting and ventilation. The two types will complement each other forming a window that can be used in two ways. With only the shutter closed, there is the possibility of ventilation, keeping your privacy. With the two sheets closed, you seal the ventilation, but guarantee maximum lighting.
The colonial ones are exuberant and very elegant, and guarantee a classic look to the house’s facade. In order to have the expected result, it is interesting that, both in the living room and in the bedrooms, the models are the same. Among its most striking features is its top, which has a more rounded shape, increasing the level of ambient lighting. They are made of iron or wood.
This is another very common model. It’s easy to open and doesn’t take up space as it slides horizontally for quick opening. The most common types are glass. Lighting, when choosing these materials, is guaranteed. But if you like to sleep in the dark, it is ideal to make use of curtains or blinds.
The glass windows are great for ambient lighting and allow the room owner a privileged view of the outside world. It is perfect for those who live in places with a beautiful view, such as near the mountains, in the countryside or on the beach. They help to save on energy bills thanks to the natural light that invades the room during the day.
with spaced grids
This type of window is very safe because it has fixed grids. Between the spaces, the composition is made of glass, so the room is bright and very bright. If you want a little privacy, you’ll need to install blinds or curtains.
They are practical types for all tastes. Just choose your favorite and make your home even more beautiful!
60 bedroom window ideas that will delight you
Now that you know what types of windows are most suitable for rooms, it’s time to see how they look and inspire you to choose and how to decorate the environments in your home. These magnificent inspirations that will leave you in love and wanting to renovate the whole house, check out:
1. A window that is also a door
2. A window for a small room that fulfills its role of lighting very well.
3. For retro style lovers
4. Next to each other so there is no lack of light in the room
5. The white frame matches the most varied wall colors
6. The perfect combination of glass and wood
7. A colonial window with a hint of modernity
8. In a large room fit more spacious windows
9. The wooden bedroom window for a rustic feel to the room
10. Glass windows call for a blind to sleep in later
11. The window in dark tones is a trend for bedrooms
12. A room lit by the balcony and the window
13. It can be used to split environments
14. In this model, the blind opens upwards, very modern, right?
15. Run versions are great for optimizing spaces
16. A big window that goes to the ceiling is all good.
17. Small but synonymous with coziness
18. In apartments, there is no need for a small screen in bedroom windows
19. For those who love hacienda-style rooms
20. Everything blue around here
21. The perfect amount of sunlight that can enter
22. There are many options for the most varied tastes
23. Rooms need to be comfortable, including light coming in from the window
24. Curtains help to regulate the passage of light and beautify the room
25. The view from outside a beautiful classic colonial window
26. Window to glass room
27. The sliding model is very common and gives a modern touch to the room
28. The landscape outside looks like a painting, and an advantage of the glass window is that you can admire it
29. Vertical windows are great for rooms with high ceilings
30. The rest of the bedroom decor can match the window
31. Small rooms can also be well lit
32. The typical two-leaf window joint with shutter
33. Decorating the windows with curtains makes the room even more beautiful
34. This model is very common in apartments
35. Privacy with glass windows and shutters
36. Light tones call for a large window that lets in plenty of light
37. Balcony exits can also receive models like the windows
38. Wooden frames are phenomenal
39. This window opens in and out
40. A significant point of light in such a colorful room
41. Another idea of a vertical window
42. It feels so good when the room has more than one window
43. This support under the window is functional and can become a shelf
44. Another idea with a small shelf
45. Spaced grids give a greater sense of protection
46. Potted plants can take advantage of the light that comes in from the window
47. A wonderful big shutter
48. All the small squares in the window open to let in air
49. Another room with two windows
50. Let natural light in: open the curtains even when you’re not home
51. Very creative idea to install small windows behind the bed
52. A very large model is wonderful
53. A slightly older window that brings a feeling of peace
54. This room has several small windows that join together to illuminate the entire room.
55. How about this window that occupies a whole wall?
56. Discreet but still the center of the room
57. The checkered models are pure charm
58. Right in front of the bed to better ventilate the room
59. Small but adorable
60. For kids, fun and wide windows
Windows are essential items in every room in the house, especially in the bedrooms. They are different models and with different functions, each with its own particular beauty. Choose the type that best suits what you are looking for and combine the rest of the room’s elements to create a unique and pleasant environment.
If you care about security, find out what are the grill options to put on your windows.
It may interest you check other bedroom ideas: