The outdoor jacuzzi is synonymous with comfort and luxury, it is the waking dream of many people. It is a whirlpool bath, which has a water jet system, which is responsible for water movement. It has that name because it was invented by the seven Jacuzzi brothers, of Italian origin. Learn more about this bathtub and check out photos!
Outdoor Jacuzzi or pool?
It is common for people to ask what is the difference between a swimming pool and an outdoor jacuzzi. The first is usually associated with relaxation, fun and tanning; the second, in turn, goes beyond that, it brings numerous benefits to your health. And if that wasn’t enough, it’s perfect for those who have small spaces for their installation. See the benefits below.
- Relieves stress: the movement of water in the jacuzzi provides muscle relaxation, generating pleasure and calm, which stimulates the production of endorphins and helps to reduce anxiety.
- Good mood : in addition to the relaxation provided by the jets of this type of bathtub, the release of endorphins brings good mood, after all this hormone is related to this too.
- Skin cleansing : the heat of the jacuzzi water helps to release impurities from the skin, because the skin pores dilate, resulting in a more vibrant and well-treated skin.
- Improves sleep quality: as bathing in this type of bathtub relaxes not only the muscles, but the body in general, providing tranquility, it is possible to have a good night’s sleep.
- Reduces joint and muscle pain : it is no wonder that jacuzzis are always present in spas, water jets help with muscle injuries, as well as in joints that have been injured. Moving in water dilates blood vessels, making blood flow better through the body. The result is a decrease in pain, in addition to muscle relaxation.
- Reduces circulatory problems : as stated above, water jets improve blood circulation in the body, after all, they act as if they were massages, and this greatly contributes to the reduction of circulatory problems, such as varicose veins, and may even reduce swelling in the feet. and legs.
Finally, it is worth mentioning that some care is needed with the external jacuzzi for these benefits to reach you. For example: you should avoid hydromassage when you are very sleepy or have drunk alcohol, to avoid the risk of drowning; always stay hydrated, drinking non-alcoholic beverages; and do not remain in hot water for more than 20 minutes so that it does not become dehydrated.
25 photos of an outdoor jacuzzi that will make you feel relaxed just by looking at it
Now that you know all the incredible advantages of having an outdoor jacuzzi at home and know some care, how about seeing charming models? Just spy:
1. The outdoor jacuzzi is a dream for many people
2. Unlike swimming pools, it is ideal for small spaces
3. It is very common to be installed on a wooden deck in the backyard
4. By the way, the jacuzzi itself can be covered in wood
5. It can also be installed in a leisure farm, next to a swimming pool
6. It’s like having a personal spa always at your fingertips
7. And it has numerous benefits that bring well-being
8. Relaxation is one of them
9. Nothing like a soak in the outdoor jacuzzi after a long day
10. Your stress will go away, your mood will be better than ever
11. In addition, blood circulation will be better
12. Muscles and Joints Will Say Goodbye to Pain and Tiredness
13. Nothing better than something that is good for health and mood
14. You can install it on the sidewalk in your backyard, with an umbrella
15. You can also enjoy your outdoor jacuzzi at night
16. Don’t cover your outdoor jacuzzi if you’re the sun-loving type
17. You can use a pergola in your jacuzzi, it’s a charm
18. Decorate the space the way you prefer
19. With beautiful plants, of the most varied types
20. The important thing is that your outdoor jacuzzi brings you good times
21. Whether with family, friends or alone
22. You deserve a moment of relaxation
23. It’s even good for your skin
24. See how this type of bathtub is full of advantages?
25. Now just look for a good professional to install your outdoor jacuzzi!
Still in doubt between swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi? Let’s help you with that: just check out these fiber and vinyl pool ideas that are good leisure options.