Need help figuring out how to organize your kitchen cabinet? By adhering to some foolproof practices, you will learn to leave everything in its proper place. Check out amazing tips below and see tutorials and inspirational photos that will help you on this quest!
15 tips on how to organize your kitchen cabinet efficiently
Organization depends not only on your available space, but also on the items you have. With that in mind, Ruche Organization has separated amazing tips to help you enjoy every corner. Check out:
1. Keep your most-used items handy
Always keep the items you use most in the kitchen visible and accessible. That way, you don’t waste time looking for something you use often.
2. Bet on organizing baskets
Baskets are the ideal solution for keeping items organized and easy to handle. Measure available space and purchase baskets according to storage and space needs.
3. Keep less-used items higher up
Lesser-used items can be placed in less accessible locations and higher up. Thus, you guarantee free space for what you need to use most often.
4. Arrange cups in rows
Keep the cups organized in rows so they are accessible and easy to identify. Also try to separate them into categories according to their specific purposes, such as regular glasses, wine glasses, beer glasses and more.
5. Plates stacked by purpose
Arrange the dishes in a stack and, if possible, use appropriate organizers for this purpose. Also sort by set, keeping soup dishes in one pile, common dishes in another, and so on.
6. Use airtight pots
Airtight jars are perfect for storing groceries. “Identification tags make it easier to locate and should also, if possible, include the expiry date of the products”, says Claudia Tavares, from Ruche Organiza.
7. Hooks to help with organization
Hooks are a great alternative to hanging items like spice organizers, lids, and even paper towel holders. Thus, the internal space can be better used, without compromising the shelves.
8. Keep pans in an easy-to-handle place
Pots are usually stored in cupboards or drawers at the bottom. They are indispensable items, which need to be in an easily accessible and organized place, for easy removal.
9. Trays and Pyrex vertically
Arrange trays and Pyrex vertically, facilitating identification and handling. There are specific organizers for this purpose, which help keep the pieces balanced and in place.
10. Organized plastic pots with lid
No more looking for pot lids. You can organize them with their respective lids or arranged one inside the other, separated by size and shape, and fitting the lids into a specific organizer.
11. Organized cutlery
Organizers are important for keeping cutlery in place. Organize them by type for easy location and handling. If possible, keep the cutlery and utensils in separate drawers, leaving the ones most used in meals in the top drawer.
12. Mugs hanging from hooks
A great way to save closet space and stay organized is to use a mug organizer. The mugs can be hung by the handles on the hooks, leaving free space to arrange the dishes in the set.
13. American Games organized together
Store placemat sets in packaging with sights for easy identification. In addition to being accessible, the sets are organized in a compact way.
14. Fold tea towels and tablecloths
Keep dishcloths and tablecloths neatly folded and easily accessible. If you prefer, use hives or organizers to better accommodate them.
15. Sealed and identified seasonings
Seasonings need to be well sealed and identified. It is important that they are in an accessible place, as is the salt, to facilitate cooking.
Take the opportunity to discard items that are not used or that are broken, in order to free up more space for storage. Plan the organization considering what will be used more or less to define the spaces.
35 photos of kitchen cabinets organized in a practical and efficient way
Check out below practical and effective ways to organize your closet, whatever the size. You will be amazed at the different possibilities of keeping everything in place!
1. Keep frequently used items accessible
2. Leaving cups always in a row
3. And dishes stacked and separated by category
4. Cups can be placed on the cabinet shelf
5. Or hanging on brackets with hooks
6. Keep cutlery organized by type
7. And accommodated in organizers
8. To make them accessible
9. As well as kitchen utensils
10. Which must be clearly visible and available
11. Trays can be arranged horizontally
12. Stacked on top of each other
13. Or vertically, for better viewing
14. The pans must be in an easily accessible place
15. And they can be stored side by side with their respective covers
16. Or stacked, when in more compact spaces
17. Pots can gain their own space
18. And be organized with or without a lid
19. Groceries must be placed in glass jars
20. And identified by plaques
21. Or stickers
22. Making Items Accessible
23. And with easy identification
24. Use both for food
25. How much for seasonings
26. Baskets are perfect for keeping everything in its place
27. Making the most of closet space the smart way
28. Separating by types of food
29. And making it easier to see
30. Be in more spacious closets
31. Or in narrower models
32. Take advantage of all available space
33. Making the most used items accessible
34. To ensure good storage
35. And make your routine easier
Now, just start putting the tips into practice! And to keep your kitchen even more in order, count on organizers and know how and when to use them.