Not all rooms have enough space. Therefore, decorating a small TV room is a great challenge. Thinking about practical solutions to not compromise free movement is one of the basic requirements in the composition of the environment. See the tips below.
7 tips to compose a small TV room in the right measure
The following tips will help you create a complete small TV room without giving up your identity and comfort. Look:
- Verticalize as much as possible: the premise of creating the decoration of any small space is not to compromise circulation. For this, it is necessary to use the space with creativity and optimization, because the more the decoration is present on the walls, the better. Pictures , niches and even a panel to hang the TV collaborate in this mission.
- Use the essentials: having a small space requires avoiding certain objects that create volume in the environment. For everyday needs, think of furniture that can be moved out of the way, such as ottomans that fit in the rack, folding chairs and tables, etc.
- If possible, make bespoke furniture: planned woodworking intelligently optimizes space and, despite being a high investment, it is worth every penny. For those who do not need a complete structure with TV, home theater or a soundbar , this feature will help to create a complete structure and without apparent wires;
- Use colors to your advantage: small environments usually call for light colors to create a sense of spaciousness. However, one thing that few know is that sectoring more striking colors helps to create an effect of depth, as it is possible to bounce the light in places that do not need lighting in focus;
- Go for comfort: rugs, pillows, curtains and blankets are essential materials if your idea is to guarantee a cozy atmosphere. They also help to add color and identity to your decorative project;
- The perfect sofa: Before investing in a comfortable and spacious sofa, carefully measure the size of your living room. Remember that it is necessary to leave at least 60 cm of space for free movement;
- Armchairs and side tables: creating seating and support spaces is often necessary, but the great villain of the small room is to include armchairs and tables that create excessive volume in the already limited space. Opt for small models that can be placed on the sides of the room or that fit in with the main furniture.
For a compact TV room, it is worth choosing a few features with a striking visual appeal, as these small details represent your identity.
70 pictures of a small TV room full of personality
The following projects print style and practicality, proving that a small TV room can escape the basic decor. Check out:
1. The TV room is a space to relax and enjoy a moment with the family
2. For this, it needs to be cozy and practical
3. It is important to keep the circulation area always free
4. Therefore, it is essential to choose furniture that does not get piled up
5. Or that they fit perfectly with other furniture in the room
6. Like ottomans that fit neatly under the rack
7. And panels that hide the TV wires hanging from the stand
8. If the budget allows, invest in a planned joinery
9. This way it is possible to make the most of every centimeter of the small room
10. And create tailor-made solutions for everyday life
11. Take advantage of the walls to verticalize the decoration and lighting
12. And invest in a curtain to block out natural light while watching TV
13. Textured walls help add personality to the decor
14. As well as rugs, paintings and pillows
15. Elongated furniture fits perfectly into hallway-shaped rooms
16. In square areas, it is possible to add an armchair in the corner of the room
17. Here, the compact coffee table did not interfere with circulation at all
18. This project has already invested in a corner table that can be a cup holder
19. The TV installed on the wall gives space for decorative elements on the rack
20. And so, a personal composition is created in the TV room
21. You can color the TV room with rugs and pillows
22. Or create a nice depth on the TV wall with darker colors
23. Pay attention when choosing retractable sofas
24. It is necessary that there is still a space for circulation when it is open
25. If space doesn’t allow it, beanbags can collaborate with comfort
26. In kitchenettes, the living room and bedroom can become the same space
27. See how the patterned panel and door gave a sense of continuity
28. This feature was included with the rack in this room, ensuring the breadth effect
29. In this project, the sofa received side pockets to organize the controls
30. Here the beanbags were added to serve as extra accommodations
31. In this studio, the TV is shared with the bedroom
32. Conduits are cheap and great for hiding wiring
33. See how the hanging cabinets have given an extra life to the decor
34. But if you need more space, how about betting on a bookcase?
35. This traditional piece of furniture is timeless and extremely elegant
36. Curtains can also be replaced with a beautiful blind
37. An L-shaped sofa can replace the famous retractables more accurately
38. The niches are perfect for camouflaging internet and cable TV devices
39. For integrated environments, a hollow shelf can create simple partitions
40. And they collaborate to maintain the privacy of the rooms
41. Blankets on the sofa give that cozy touch in winter
42. Leaving the TV room decor with an intimate touch
43. A discreet TV room has sober colors and natural materials
44. In minimalist decorations, the plants play an organic role in the space
45. Including a touch of color in a simple way
46. To hide the devices in the rack, count on a slatted door for ventilation
47. And to leave the floor free, how about changing the floor lamp for a wall sconce?
48. Leds built into the joinery can also be a fair exchange
49. See how the shelf filled with colorful objects gives another face to the white room
50. This is proof that a small TV room can be very cozy
51. The 3D coating offered modernity to the decoration
52. As well as the small marbled details of this bookcase
53. The mirror trick is foolproof, as the feeling of spaciousness is guaranteed
54. In a well-designed project, even a home office can fit in a small TV room
55. Can you secure an extra corner in a continuous woodworking shop?
56. Or a very spacious bench under the window
57. Earthy tones bring all the coziness that a TV room asks for
58. While the molding distributes the lighting in the right measure
59. The TV room can be sectored with the help of a sliding door
60. Or with boundaries created by furniture and rugs
61. Here, the roll blackout prevents external lighting from getting in the way of image quality
62. You can find different product measures to adapt to your window
63. For a standout finish, clean joinery is an elegant balance
64. This trick also applies to the famous burnt cement wall
65. What if these two elements are combined with wood?
66. Or with a slatted panel along the entire length of the wall?
67. Although it is a small space, it is possible to create a style of decoration
68. Just choose the right elements for the small TV room
69. Taking advantage of all the footage and every corner with precision
70. And thus, transform a small space into the TV room of your dreams!
There is not the perfect type of decoration for compact environments, but the right choices to compose the environment. So, get to know the best colors for a small room to value your space and optimize the environment even more.