A very cozy room that has the face of the owner makes all the difference when sleeping, resting or just spending free time. For those who like to put personality in the decoration, the aesthetic room is perfect. Want to see some inspirations? So, check out the article below!
Tips for setting up an aesthetic bedroom
Separate the notepad, because the following tips are amazing. There are inspirations for beds, wall paintings, decor and much more. Look:
Know your style
The tip may seem obvious, but it’s not! An aesthetic room calls for a striking style and this can vary a lot: there are simple, delicate, dark , old and more modern aesthetics. So, research the references well, analyze what suits you best and only then invest in pieces, furniture and other decorations.
Invest in a stylish bed
The bed is the soul of a room, isn’t it? After all, it provides the moment of sleep and rest. A very important rule in an aesthetic room is to invest in a bed that matches the desired style. No simple, basic beds! Bet on different options and innovate in colors and materials. If you don’t see many options, give yours a creative makeover.
Colors and more colors
Color sets the tone for any room. For a project based on different aesthetics, the color of the room needs to be analyzed. For example, in a vintage space, the tip is to opt for lighter walls, such as a white or cream color. Anime style calls for darker walls, especially blue, gray or black.
Lighting to give a tchan
Good lighting can work miracles in any environment, as light totally changes the tone of a room. There is no shortage of lighting options for bedrooms these days . So, for this step, the tip is to research different colors and styles of lamps to light up your room. LED strips are great for the most modern aesthetics. The cute and old style calls for a retro lamp.
Cabinets and the like
Cabinets also need attention. For this, bet on a furniture that matches the bed, so your room is harmonious. If you’re not a closet fan, then give a clothes rack a try . Another precious tip is to bet on shelves to place books , decoration items or different comics.
Frames, comics and squares
A great way to express your personality is to use photos and images. So, choose the ones that represent you the most and invest in beautiful frames. You can let your imagination run wild: it can be photos, clippings, paintings, montages and whatever your heart tells you. Remember that this decor item needs to be in tune with the rest of the room.
Decorative items and objects
One of the most fun parts is filling the room with decorations. So, invest in pieces that dialogue with the rest of the environment. If you’re looking for an anime-themed room, funkos and action figures are a good choice. vintage style ? An old typewriter is the right bet! Cottagecore? Place different flowers and plants in your room .
Be careful not to exaggerate the objects and leave the environment loaded. Think carefully about everything you want to take to your corner of rest and be sure to check out the inspirations that will help you get organized.
50 aesthetic bedroom photos to sleep in style
You already know what you need to do to assemble an aesthetic room. Now, it’s time to check out some cool and creative ideas that will inspire your decorating side. Look:
1. Those who love interior decoration are always looking for new things
2. Whether in relation to furniture
3. Or the decoration, which is constantly being updated
4. And if you have a style of your own, then your room should look just like you, right?
5. The famous bedroom aesthetic express personality
6. And no matter your age, gender or style
7. There is an aesthetic that is just like you!
8. If you doubt, then take a look at these ideas
9. Look at that beautiful colorful corner
10. Or in this one, more sober, but full of incredible details
11. The fourth aesthetic is famous for its striking personality
12. But it can also be simple, sophisticated and modern
13. Is it more of an oldie?
14. Well then, a vintage aesthetic bedroom is for you
15. Charming, he brings that romantic and super cute air
16. You can also combine retro elements with modern ones
17. Creating a very special space
18. Those who prefer a darker environment will love a dark aesthetic room
19. But who ask for lights in specific places
20. Speaking of dark, how about a dark gym style?
21. He’s great for art and literature lovers
22. And it brings a super mysterious and cozy air at the same time
23. But if you like something clean, then minimalism is perfect
24. With little furniture, you can create a wonderful concept
25. The tip is to invest in basic, but modern and different furniture
26. And don’t overdo the decor
27. In fact, sometimes the less the better
28. For those who love a lot of details, references like this are excellent
29. Because they seek to vary in colors and prints
30. With this, you can play with wall painting
31. And make a room beyond original
32. Abusing furniture and decorative objects
33. Fan of anime and Asian culture?
34. Anime-inspired rooms are perfect for you!
35. Or a very cute little corner
36. But if you’re more of a geek, then bet on something like this
37. Furniture in this style is great for a more intimate aesthetic
38. And they bring an idea of comfort just by looking
39. Male rooms usually ask for more neutral options
40. This makes it easier to create the decoration
41. But she can also be more delicate and out of character
42. You know what also goes well with the bedroom aesthetic?
43. Lots of posters, of course
44. With them, you can express yourself
45. And show your taste and preferences
46. No matter your style, the idea of the aesthetic room is to innovate
47. Creating a unique environment that is 100% you
48. Then, search several references
49. And start planning your renovation or new space
50. So your corner looks beautiful, cozy and stylish!
There are so many ideas that it’s hard to choose a favorite, isn’t it? You can combine different furniture and elements, creating a unique, exclusive room with the perfect aesthetic!