Anyone who thinks that only large bathrooms can count on some luxuries is wrong. Nowadays, there are excellent options for small bathtubs with the most different sizes – even for apartments. Check out, below, the most popular types and beautiful inspirations of environments with a bathtub that will make you dream big!
Small bathtub types
Whether with a vintage or more modern style, you will surely find the bathtub that best matches your home decor. See the different types:
- Corner bathtub: as the name suggests, it is a bathtub installed in the corner of the bathroom. Maximum use of space, you know? Hot tubs also look nice in corners.
- Victorian bathtub: with a vintage look, it is a loose bathtub that has little feet, usually quite far-fetched. Its name refers to the Victorian style.
- Ofurô bathtub: also known as Japanese bathtub, it is an item more for relaxation than for everyday bathing, as it allows the body to be immersed in water.
- Freestanding bathtub: like the Victorian bathtub, this type does not require special installation and can be placed in any space in the room. The oval shape is one of the most popular today.
Among other models of bathtub that are very popular are the bathtub with shower and the spa bathtub. Which one makes your head more?
55 small bathtub photos that will make you gasp
Small bathtubs for small bathrooms – and for large bathrooms too! If inspiration is what you’re looking for, the selection of photos below will win your heart. Check it out:
1. You don’t need a big bathroom
2. To take a delicious bath in the bathtub
3. The small bathtub is a great solution
4. Nowadays, there are already compact models
5. And that are suitable for all films
6. Before installing, it is important to seek professional help.
7. Especially if you are going to put the bathtub in an apartment
8. After all, a full bathtub can be quite heavy
9. Even if it’s not very big
10. Facing a renovation is not always easy
11. And the approval of an engineer or architect guarantees a safe project
12. Loose bathtubs are great for those who don’t have a lot of space
13. Or for those who have space but want a smaller bathtub
14. Although the rectangular bathtub is more traditional
15. There are different models and formats full of charm
16. The Victorian bathtub is a dream for many people
17. And it looks amazing in more classic bathrooms
18. As in those well differentiated
19. The oval bathtub brings an air of elegance
20. Not to mention it’s a charm
21. Small in size, big in style
22. Oval bathtub inspiration in classic bathroom
23. The bathtub is cute right next to the sink counter
24. “Freestanding” or “self-supporting” bathtubs do not require masonry
25. And they’re great for compact rooms
26. Since they can also be compact
27. Would you like to have a bathtub like this?
28. Bathroom with shower and bathtub: yes, it is possible!
29. After all, sometimes you want a quicker shower
30. And, other times, a nice and long bath
31. Some bathtubs are compact but deep
32. They fit in different corners
33. And they provide moments of pure well-being
34. Like Japanese bathtubs
35. Although it is not possible to stretch the legs
36. Being soaked in warm, fragrant water is worth it
37. Much love for this round bathtub
38. Between ourselves: hard not to want one like this, huh?
39. The corner bath is ideal for enjoying every inch
40. Project done on the tip of a pencil!
41. The corner bath can have different shapes
42. One more charming than the other!
43. The white bathtub is the one that appears most in projects
44. But you can bet on colors if you want
45. It’s a luxury!
46. The pink bathtub is a darling on Pinterest
47. For character bathrooms, blue bathtub
48. And what about this yellow bathtub?
49. Now to the inspiration folder!
50. Some small bathtubs are rich in detail
51. Others have a more minimalist design
52. But they’re all equally charming
53. The dream of your own bathtub doesn’t have to be impossible
54. Now, just plan your space well
55. And make the most of that luxury!
See how the desire to have a bathtub doesn’t have to be an impossible plan? It might be closer than you think. Either way, even if you only have a shower, you can turn bath time into a relaxing time. Check out these spa bathroom inspirations !