Organizing a small laundry room is not always a simple task. Want to know how to make this space beautiful and functional, even if it’s small? So, check out the tips we separate below and get inspired by diverse and creative projects!
Tips for organizing small laundry
Check below for tips on how to organize your laundry room in order to make your routine easier and also take advantage of all the available spaces. Follow:
- Shelves on the wall: shelves are a great bet for those who need to support the most used products, such as fabric softener, soap and others.
- Laundry Basket: Baskets hold dirty clothes and are easy to move. Depending on the space available, you can still count on more than one shape, to categorize clothes and make it easier to wash.
- Hanging clothesline: the hanging clothesline is the most efficient way to take advantage of space, as it is attached to the ceiling and is easy to manipulate.
- Built-in clothesline: this clothesline can be fixed inside a closet and have an accordion opening. The best feature of this type of clothesline is that it is invisible when not in use.
- Niches: The niches, in addition to being functional, also have a decorative aspect. When choosing your favorite model, make sure it will fit the items you use.
- Bench: fixed or mobile, the bench is always a great alternative to support clothes, fold or place decorative items.
- Closet: closets can accommodate buckets, cleaning products, treadmill and other items that are often used in routine. The options are quite varied and should be suitable for the space you have. Suspended ones are the best alternative for smaller spaces.
- Coat rack : Coat racks are usually attached below cupboards or shelves and are perfect for hanging clothes that have already been washed.
- Suqueiras: suqueiras gained space in laundries as an alternative for storing fabric softeners and liquid soap. They facilitate dosing and still decorate the space.
- Organizer Baskets: Baskets are great for categorizing cleaning products, making them easier to handle and wash.
Following these tips, you will ensure a well-organized and super-functional laundry room. Evaluate your space well and think about how to make the most of every corner in an intelligent way.
85 small, functional laundry rooms to keep everything in order
Below we have selected different types of small laundry rooms, which have been transformed with the use of shelves, cabinets and many other creative proposals. Check out:
1. The laundry room must be well planned
2. So that all the space is put to good use
3. With side cabinets
4. Or suspended
5. The look is cleaner
6. And with free space
7. For the inclusion of niches
8. Some shelves
9. Or a coat rack
10. Decorate with natural plants
11. And other decorative elements
12. For a different touch on the environment
13. Optimize space
14. Using baskets
15. Retractable clotheslines
16. And containers to store the products
17. Custom cabinets are a good alternative
18. For maximum use of spaces
19. And a more personalized result
20. Matching furniture shades
21. And integrating environments
22. Decorated tiles are a charm
23. And they color the laundry room
24. Making her happier
25. And with a personalized touch
26. The washing machine must be suitable for the space
27. With front opening
28. Or higher
29. And in a color that blends in with the environment
30. Metallic options are more modern
31. While white is more traditional
32. Use colorful furniture
33. For a more elaborate finish
34. More sober tones
35. To lighten up the laundry room
36. Or stronger colors
37. For a more striking space
38. Countertops are great allies
39. For they serve different purposes
40. Whether to support decorative items
41. Products used daily
42. Or as a space for folding clothes
43. Laundries are usually integrated into kitchens
44. In more restricted spaces
45. Or arranged next to the barbecue
46. Can also be built-in
47. Using ports
48. Disguising the washing machine
50. The tank is traditional in laundries
51. But it has been replaced
52. By built-in stainless steel vats
53. Or modern ceramic models
54. Arranged on the bench
55. The clothesline must be designed for space
56. Can be retractable
57. Or ceiling
58. Taking up as little space as possible
59. Lighting is of great importance in the project
60. And in most of them, it’s natural
61. Because laundry rooms are usually close to windows
62. To keep the environment well ventilated
63. Bet on plants to decorate
64. And ensure a livelier space
65. And happy
66. Cleaning products can be arranged in baskets
67. Or on a floor cart
68. Suckers are a great form of storage
69. And help keep fabric softener and soap available
70. Take advantage of free spaces
71. Transforming previously obsolete locations
72. In functional places
73. Color the laundry room
74. With the use of tablets
76. Or a natural coating
77. Use creativity
78. To highlight this friendly space
79. And make it functional
80. Besides beautiful
81. Think through all the details of the project
82. Adjusting it to your routine
83. Consider how you will use the laundry
84. For a functional result
85. And very efficient
Small laundry rooms, when well organized, are charming and very practical. Look for solutions that fit and make your routine easier.