Table decoration is an affectionate and very elegant way to please. Whether for more intimate events or luxurious wedding dinners, a well-set and organized table can impress.
Below are some surprising ways to decorate your table for different types of celebrations. Check them out and get inspired to build your own!
simple table decoration
To decorate a simple but charming table, you need to be creative and preferably look for items you already have available at home. Whether for breakfast or a more elaborate dinner, the proposals are beautiful and easy to reproduce.
1. A lot of delicacy at the table
2. And creativity for meals
3. With delicate details
4. Whether to enjoy a good pizza
5. Or a simple breakfast
6. Details make all the difference
7. Even when enjoying a nice pasta
8. Or for an intimate and delicate coffee
9. The hot dog will taste even better
10. Decorated dishes are a treat
11. And they can be very creative
12. To innovate at mealtime
Although simple, the proposals are beautiful and easy to assemble, so organize your table with personal and personalized touches.
dining table decor
A dinner calls for a more elaborate table, but not necessarily formal. Whether for a dinner for two or to receive friends, compose a table that has the items that will be needed for your dinner, considering what will be served.
13. For a lovely dinner
14. With a more romantic proposal for two
15. Or to welcome friends very well
16. In a personalized and joyful way
17. Using light and harmonious elements
18. How about a more elaborate cheese and wine reception?
19. A charming table full of beautiful details
20. What makes the difference in the final result
21. Combine the details of all elements
22. And use candles to decorate
23. Pay attention to the choice of crockery
24. Even when dinner is Asian
How about the proposals for the dinner table? Capriche in the use of more elaborate glasses or glasses and especially in the choice of crockery for an incredible final touch.
wedding table decor
The wedding table is usually more formal and is perfect when decorated with candles and flowers. Bright silverware and neatly folded napkins are must-haves that will make all the difference.
25. For a more classic and formal table
26. Or a more romantic proposal
27. Matching the tone of glasses and flowers
28. Elaborating every creative detail
29. Lightly and harmoniously
30. Innovating in the details next to the cutlery
31. Or using table decorations with bottles
32. And in colors for the final touch
33. For a dazzling table
34. That will surprise the guests
35. And leave everyone delighted
With a more romantic theme, wedding tables usually have lighter tones and delicate details. The bet is great when accompanied by good lighting and well-polished crystals.
birthday table decoration
To celebrate a special date, nothing better than gathering friends at a beautiful and well-set table. So check out different ways to set the table for a birthday celebration.
36. For special celebrations
37. It is important to pay attention to details
38. Be a themed birthday dinner
39. Or a surprise breakfast
40. Honor those who are special
41. And pay attention to every detail
42. Using flowers to spice up
43. Or decorated and delicate crockery
44. Harmonizing every detail of the table
45. To celebrate a very special day
Now you can organize a very cheerful table to celebrate in a unique way a day that deserves a lot of celebration. Remember to provide a cake for congratulations and make the table even better decorated.
children’s table decoration
The children’s table also needs a special decoration for commemorative events. Whether in a personalized way or with more discreet details, the little ones will be even happier celebrating at a very beautiful table.
46. The children’s table becomes more colorful
47. With lots of creative details
48. And very special according to the theme
49. Using creativity and personality
50. And making a table decoration with colored balloons
51. Be from the famous Galinha Pintadinha
52. Of the trendy unicorns
53. Or the friendly Minions
54. The important thing is to dare in creativity
55. And focus on the chosen theme
56. For a beautiful end result
57. Which will delight the kids
With more cheerful proposals and full of details, the children’s tables emphasize the theme of the party and guarantee an even more lively and fun event.
Table decoration for special dates
Whatever the commemorative date, a well decorated table can transform the event. To celebrate the arrival of the new year or surprise on Mother’s Day, we have separated beautiful table proposals that will inspire you not to let any date go blank.
58. Celebrate Easter at breakfast
59. Creatively and delicately
60. Or at a merry dinner
61. With lovely details
62. For a delicate Mother’s Day
63. Or Creative Father’s Day
64. Capriche at the table for Valentine’s Day
65. And gladden the table for Christmas dinner
66. Elegantly and creatively
67. Or more sophisticated to welcome a new year
68. Celebrating the turning point for two
69. Or celebrating with the family
70. Any occasion deserves a well-decorated table
Try to use elements that refer to the commemorative date in an original way and that are useful when serving or effectively starting the meal. Creative napkins and decorative details are a must.
Perfecting the table decor will make your event even more special and will also leave your guests impressed with the receptivity. Try to be original and combine from the cutlery to the sousplats for a pleasant visual effect that reflects the celebrated moment.