The outdoor fireplace brings much more comfort and also allows you to enjoy days with low temperatures on balconies, balconies, gardens or backyards. There is a variety of formats, materials and sizes for you to choose yours and soften the cold. See the main types and be enchanted by very warm ideas.
Types of outdoor fireplace
There are several fireplace options to make your outdoor space more cozy, check out the most used types:
wood burning fireplace
This is the oldest system used for fireplaces. It is also the most suitable for places with low temperatures and cold weather. It can have a traditional or very modern look, however, for this type it is recommended to install a chimney duct.
This is a more practical and easy option that uses gas to generate the flames. It is usually found in linear or circular shapes and can be installed anywhere as long as there is a gas point.
Similar to the gas model, the ecological fireplace uses ethanol to light it. It is made of stainless steel, has a compact size and is great for apartment balconies or small balconies. In addition, it does not need ducts or chimneys and does not produce smoke, soot or smell.
This is an option that brings a very resistant structure. There are portable or fixed models that can be easily installed outdoors. The heating system can be wood, ecological or gas.
Its shape and size can be customized and fit anywhere. It can have a traditional look or be partially buried and done in lawns and gardens. To feed the flames, the wood-fired, ecological or gas system is recommended.
With a small size, this model is easy to handle and can be placed wherever you want. It is great for small apartments or rented houses, as it does not require any installation. There are electric or ecological options.
Analyze the main characteristics of each type and choose the most recommended for your space. It is important to look for specialized professionals to help you make the best choice.
60 photos of an outdoor fireplace to ward off the cold
Check out amazing outdoor fireplace options and find ideas to decorate your backyard:
1. A fireplace makes any place cozier
2. And it can even transform your garden
3. Make the balcony more interesting
4. And create a space to enjoy in good company
5. There are small and practical models
6. And even bigger versions with chimneys
7. There are several options for heating systems
8. You can create a space around the fire
9. Place wooden chairs
10. Cozy outdoor seats
11. Or make a big sofa
12. The wood-burning fireplace brings a special charm
13. The gas version is versatile
14. And it can have different formats
15. You can opt for a circular model
16. Or by a rectangular piece
17. Choose a spot on the lawn
18. Surprise in a combination with the pool
19. If you prefer, create a simple outer corner
20. The outdoor fireplace can be buried
21. Be highlighted with a coating
22. Gain an attractive color
23. Get a rustic look with bricks
24. Or present a modern design
25. Ideal for contemporary gardens
26. There are also portable options
27. Which can be placed wherever you want
28. Enjoy your garden in any season
29. And forget the cold nights
30. Gather friends and family to enjoy the fire
31. Innovate with an iron fireplace
32. Opt for the traditional wood-fired model
33. Create a unique look with stones
34. Bring a different air with burnt cement
35. Or elevate sophistication with marble
36. The fireplace helps create a beautiful setting
37. Can be a protagonist in the outdoor area
38. Collaborate for enlightenment
39. And make your garden more elegant
40. It’s very easy to have an outdoor fireplace
41. You can customize it
42. Match any style
43. And buy a compact model
44. Perfect for a small balcony
45. Use creativity in garden decoration
46. Make your backyard much more pleasant
47. Capriche in the finishes
48. And wear pieces that bring more comfort
49. Explore a rustic composition
50. You can choose a metallic pan
51. And even run a fireplace in concrete
52. Have an amazing play area
53. Be in a country house
54. Or in an urban residence
55. The fireplace can also be installed on terraces
56. Have one anywhere
57. Even in the heights
58. The combination with a pergola is charming
59. And the look of fire is stunning
60. Warm up your winter with an outdoor fireplace
Make the most of your outdoor space with a fireplace. And to ensure that all environments are very warm, also see tips on how to prepare the house for winter .