Are you looking for Vanity room ideas ? then this article for you
Furniture with origins in the fifteenth century, the vanity room or dressing table is no longer exclusive to the aristocracy and has become popular around the world. An essential element in the bedroom for vain women, it combines functionality and beauty, ensuring a space reserved for the beauty routine or for training that favorite makeup.
Among the most popular options is the Vanity room. An option with a striking look, this version has lamps attached to its structure or to the mirror, ideal to ensure the necessary light for the moment of beautification. Check out a selection of beautiful Vanity room below and get inspired:
- 1 What difference between vanity room and dressing table
- 2 best 60+ vanity room ideas
- 2.1 1. It doesn’t need a lot of details
- 2.2 2. May have spare storage
- 2.3 3. Dispensing the need for handles
- 2.4 4. How about a multifunctional vanity room?
- 2.5 5. Innovating in choosing lamps
- 2.6 6. It is worth mixing warm lighting colors
- 2.7 7. How about improvising at the time of assembly?
- 2.8 8. Modern and multifunctional look
- 2.9 9. How about a contemporary, minimalist option?
- 2.10 10. Counting on built-in lights
- 2.11 11. How about a custom template?
- 2.12 12. Visible content
- 2.13 13. The beauty in the small details
- 2.14 14. Add some color
- 2.15 15. Outstanding and stylish look
- 2.16 16. Different look, with the same function
- 2.17 17. How about colored drawers?
- 2.18 18. A corner dedicated to beauty
- 2.19 19. A touch of style to get out of the ordinary
- 2.20 20. Adding flowers is always a good option
- 2.21 21. Smaller mirrors value the furniture
- 2.22 22. A very refined knob
- 2.23 23. Add more mirrors
- 2.24 24. It’s worth investing in good makeup organizers
- 2.25 25. In harmony with the bedroom furniture
- 2.26 26. With mirror added later
- 2.27 27. Here only the mirror was made-to-measure
- 2.28 28. Ideal option for the romantics on duty
- 2.29 29. Ideal for all dorm sizes
- 2.30 30. Gathering everything that matters
- 2.31 31. It’s worth betting on differentiated light bulbs
- 2.32 32. Running away from the framed mirror
- 2.33 33. A subtle detail
- 2.34 34. Being able to complement the room decoration
- 2.35 35. Containing only one drawer
- 2.36 36. With plenty of room, ideal for shared use
- 2.37 37. A contrast makes all the difference
- 2.38 38. Comfort is paramount when choosing the ideal vanity room
- 2.39 39. The dressing table as a decorative item
- 2.40 40. Looks great in any corner
- 2.41 41. An unusual but stylish vanity room
- 2.42 42. Improvised vanity room
- 2.43 43. Decorated in pastel shades
- 2.44 44. If well planned, it doesn’t need a lot of objects
- 2.45 45. It’s worth betting on a model with different size drawers
- 2.46 46. Trays are great allies of the organization
- 2.47 47. Serving as a shelf
- 2.48 48. With simple structure and killer look
- 2.49 49. With mobile and improvised chest of drawers
- 2.50 50. Options in wood in its natural tone also have their charm
- 2.51 51. How about an all-mirrored model?
- 2.52 52. Bet on patterned chairs
- 2.53 53. Discreet, but with plenty of charm
- 2.54 54. Golden Trays and Blended Lights
- 2.55 55. Space for the most varied items
- 2.56 56. As a built-in furniture, taking advantage of empty spaces
- 2.57 57. Different organizers used together
- 2.58 58. Dispensing with the mirror frame
- 2.59 59. A knob charm!
- 2.60 60. Total white look
What difference between vanity room and dressing table
As the name implies, the dressing table can also represent vanity, one’s excessive belief in one’s attractiveness to others. … Many contemporary movies still use the dressing table as a metaphor for vanity and excessive selfishness.
best 60+ vanity room ideas
1. It doesn’t need a lot of details
With a simpler look, this Vanity room has three square-shaped drawers, ideal for storing beauty products, ensuring greater durability to the items. Highlight for the handles cut into the wood.
2. May have spare storage
Anyone who wants to keep the surface of the Vanity room without too many elements should bet on a model that offers drawers in different sizes, ensuring a more organized environment.
3. Dispensing the need for handles
Ideal for those who want a more minimalist look, this model does not require the use of handles thanks to the cutouts made in the wood itself, facilitating the opening and closing of drawers.
4. How about a multifunctional vanity room?
When closed, the Vanity room simulates an ordinary desk, without much detail. When you open its lid, its rectangular lights come on, giving access to makeup and beauty products.
5. Innovating in choosing lamps
Although the most traditional model uses round lamps, nothing prevents their shape from being differentiated, as long as they guarantee sufficient lighting for moments of vanity.
6. It is worth mixing warm lighting colors
To ensure a more faithful effect when applying makeup, the tip is to mix lamps with warm tones with cold tone options, simulating natural light. That way it’s easier not to miss the look.
7. How about improvising at the time of assembly?
For those who already have the space dedicated to beautifying, but want to add more glamor to the corner, a good tip is to invest in a mirror with a frame full of lamps, reproducing the original Vanity room
8. Modern and multifunctional look
Another option that uses a special frame for the mirror, here the Vanity room is also used as a desk, including a wired mural for messages and reminders.
9. How about a contemporary, minimalist option?
With a suspended counter and lamps built into the mirror, this is the ideal option for those who have little space and want a more discreet model of Vanity room.
10. Counting on built-in lights
This alternative is ideal for those looking for a revamped look for their Vanity room. Here the lamps are replaced by LED strips and, for an even more modern look, a yellow chair is paired with the furniture.
11. How about a custom template?
One of the ways to conquer a beautiful and functional furniture is to bet on personalized versions. Thus, both its format and colors can be chosen according to your personal taste.
12. Visible content
Great option for those who like to see their beauty items well organized , this version has a glass top, making makeup products part of the decor.
13. The beauty in the small details
With an upholstered stool to ensure comfort, this Vanity room has beautiful flower-shaped handles, in addition to the company of a soft and charming rug.
14. Add some color
If the dresser chosen is painted white, a good tip is to bet on accessories with vibrant colors to enhance the look. Taking care of choosing a stool is also a good option.
15. Outstanding and stylish look
Replacing its sides by thin wooden beams, this Vanity room also has a glass top, allowing you to view its contents. With a separate mirror, it has eight lamps in total.
16. Different look, with the same function
Featuring custom furniture, the Vanity room area is attached to the wardrobe. Thus, the solution was to add built-in lights with different temperatures.
17. How about colored drawers?
One way to add more life to your dresser is to opt for colored drawers. With a white countertop and mirror frame, it also has a glass top, preventing the wood from getting dirty.
18. A corner dedicated to beauty
Located inside the closet, the Vanity room has a large mirror and recessed lights, providing a modern and stylish look. In L-shape, it gains mirror-lined drawers to enhance the look.
19. A touch of style to get out of the ordinary
Although its structure has a simple look, the charm of this Vanity room is due to its toothpicks. Also visualized on the drumstick, it guarantees a relaxed air to the furniture.
20. Adding flowers is always a good option
To help decorate the Vanity room, it’s worth betting on vases with flowers and plants, whether natural or artificial. A good alternative to add color and life to this corner.
21. Smaller mirrors value the furniture
By opting for a mirror with a size smaller than the extension of the furniture, it is possible to guarantee even more prominence for its structure and surface.
22. A very refined knob
Differentiated model, with a lower structure at the center and drawers on the sides. To ensure more refinement to the piece, the handles have encrusted rhinestones.
23. Add more mirrors
If the main mirror on the Vanity room doesn’t reproduce the smallest details of the makeup, it’s worth investing in a portable model, ensuring greater practicality and functionality.
24. It’s worth investing in good makeup organizers
As the beauty of the furniture is on a surface without much objects, it is worth betting on organizers with different sizes to ensure that each thing has its specific place.
25. In harmony with the bedroom furniture
Although the most common model has a white color, it is worth betting on colored versions or opting for a planned piece of furniture, so that the piece matches the decoration of the rest of the environment.
26. With mirror added later
If the chosen model of dressing table does not have a beautiful mirror in its structure, it is possible to add it later, complementing the look of the furniture. And if it has a frame with lights, even better.
27. Here only the mirror was made-to-measure
With a custom piece of furniture that includes a desk and an L-shaped dresser, this piece of furniture was joined by a mirror with a metal frame and cutouts for the lamps.
28. Ideal option for the romantics on duty
In addition to its design rich in details with curves and flowered stool, here the handles gain an extra charm: they have flowers and leaves carved in the wood itself.
29. Ideal for all dorm sizes
Manufactured in a slimmer model, this version has a vertical mirror, further reducing its size. Great option for those who have little space and do not want to invest in planned furniture.
30. Gathering everything that matters
Despite its shy size, this Vanity room guarantees space for all the essentials when it comes to beautifying, from makeup to the hair dryer.
31. It’s worth betting on differentiated light bulbs
Seeking to get away from the traditional options, it’s worth betting on lamps that have a different look, enriching the Vanity room.
32. Running away from the framed mirror
A great alternative for those looking for a modern look for their Vanity room is to opt for a mirror without a frame, only accompanied by metal structures on its sides, ideal for receiving lamps.
33. A subtle detail
Although it doesn’t appear at first glance, the difference in this vanity room is its glass top, which allows you to view its interior, decorated with light pink partitions.
34. Being able to complement the room decoration
Despite its generous size, this vanity room is narrow, making it an ideal option to accompany the double bed and decorate the bedroom’s side wall.
35. Containing only one drawer
As its size is restricted, this vanity room has only one drawer to organize your makeup items. With good depth, it keeps everything organized.
As the furniture was made-to-measure, it comfortably accommodates more than one person at the same time, avoiding disputes for the beautiful space and ensuring functionality in this corner of beauty.
37. A contrast makes all the difference
Despite having its structure in white color, this vanity room gains a beautiful contrast in its mirror when receiving a frame in black color. Irreverent and original look.
38. Comfort is paramount when choosing the ideal vanity room
In addition to the measures of the furniture guaranteeing functionality, it is important that your chair or stool is comfortable, guaranteeing moments of pleasure and embellishment.
39. The dressing table as a decorative item
In addition to being an extremely functional piece, this piece of furniture helps to compose the decoration of the space in which it is inserted. Accompanied by a beautiful rug and decorative objects, it guarantees a look full of charm.
40. Looks great in any corner
If space is restricted, a good alternative is to bet on a suspended model, with few drawers and vertical style. So all the functionality and beauty of the furniture will be guaranteed, no matter how small the available space.
41. An unusual but stylish vanity room
Another example of a vanity room that gained the company of a mirror with a dressing room-style frame, here the yellow color guarantees a more beautiful and cheerful corner.
42. Improvised vanity room
While the base of the vanity room is formed by a dresser with drawers and doors, its surface has the items used daily. For the dressing room look, round mirror with black frame.
43. Decorated in pastel shades
Ideal to maintain the delicate look guaranteed by the vanity room, the chosen decorative objects have soft tones, making the beauty space even more charming.
44. If well planned, it doesn’t need a lot of objects
By relying on drawers to ensure the organization of beauty items, you don’t need many decorative objects to enhance your look.
45. It’s worth betting on a model with different size drawers
By choosing a dressing table with drawers of different sizes, it is easier to organize the different makeup items, dividing them by size, frequency of use or function .
46. Trays are great allies of the organization
Just like acrylic or mdf organizers, the trays make the vanity room look more beautiful and organized. It’s worth betting on mirrored or metal options.
47. Serving as a shelf
In addition to keeping makeup items in order, this vanity room has gained a new function: it serves as a shelf when storing decorative objects on the frame of your mirror.
48. With simple structure and killer look
Despite its simplistic appearance, the beauty of this vanity room is highlighted with the clear glass top. With a modern look, its drawers eliminate the need for handles.
49. With mobile and improvised chest of drawers
As its model consists of a wooden bench, to ensure that the makeup was kept in order, two mobile chests of drawers were added to the set.
50. Options in wood in its natural tone also have their charm
A little away from the popular white dressers, the option in natural wood guarantees a retro look, giving even more charm to the furniture.
51. How about an all-mirrored model?
This is the ideal option for those who want to highlight the decoration of the rest of the room, in addition to giving more refinement to the space.
52. Bet on patterned chairs
As the chosen dresser is white, there is nothing better than a chair with a striking print to complement your look.
53. Discreet, but with plenty of charm
vanity room all in white, with discreet handles and bench in the same shade, it gains only a few objects on its surface to enhance the look.
54. Golden Trays and Blended Lights
This is another example of how the resulting effect of mixing warm and cool lights ensures the ideal light for the moment of beauty.
55. Space for the most varied items
At the same time that this vanity room accommodates makeup, creams, perfumes and other beauty items, it still gains the company of decorative objects, gaining the function of a shelf.
56. As a built-in furniture, taking advantage of empty spaces
Using custom cabinetry, this vanity room occupies the empty place below the bunk, ensuring functionality for the area that would otherwise be empty.
57. Different organizers used together
Ideal solution to keep all items in order, here the tray, acrylic organizers and honeycomb dividers guarantee a beautiful and tidy vanity room.
58. Dispensing with the mirror frame
With a modern look, this vanity room has a simple structure, with three drawers with discreet handles, in addition to a mirror with built-in lights.
59. A knob charm!
With a reduced size, but full of details, the highlight of this vanity room is the delicate flower-shaped handles, painted in pink.
60. Total white look
Ideal inspiration for those who want a neutral and clear look for the vanity room, this option uses white as the chosen tone for its structure, handles and stool.
No matter the space available, whether large or small, there will always be an ideal vanity room option to guarantee moments of beauty with comfort and functionality. Choose your favorite model and add this item to your home now. Take advantage of your new furniture to leave your makeup well organized , with everything in its own corner.