If you are looking for a cozy corner to meditate, you definitely need to know the benefits of having a zen garden. Known as a Japanese garden, the decorative item is a space designed to bring peace and tranquility to environments, through elements of nature. Next, learn more about this beautiful garden and see inspirations for your decoration.
What is a zen garden
The zen garden, also known as the Japanese garden, is a decorative item that can be built in different environments. Its construction involves the union of natural elements, which bring charm to the decoration, guaranteeing a unique and relaxing space. These gardens can be made with plants, earth, sand, stones and other decorative materials. In addition, they can have different sizes, with large and even miniature size.
It is very common for the Zen garden to receive traces, lines and curves in its composition, which brings the feeling of movement and tranquility. Incidentally, this style is similar to the style adopted by Zen monks, which gave rise to the name of the decoration.
A curiosity is that the emergence of these beautiful gardens began in Japan, during medieval times and with Buddhist centers. It is common for the decoration to receive typical objects from the country and elements that recall the philosophy and practice of Zen Buddhism. Finally, it is estimated that Zen gardens similar to the current ones began to emerge from the 14th and 15th centuries.
What is a zen garden for?
Known for composing a unique environment through natural elements, the zen garden is used as an environment that encourages the practice of meditation. The space seeks to ensure a cozy corner with a climate of peace and quiet. In addition, its composition can receive materials that convey the feeling of lightness, as well as decorative items that allow interaction with the environment. In this way, it is believed that all this beautiful composition can bring many benefits and well-being.
It is important to remember that the zen garden is widely used for the decoration of indoor and outdoor environments. The Japanese garden style provides the creation of modern and delicate spaces, which allow a unique contact with elements of nature. Finally, you can find a variety of zen gardens, such as tabletop, miniature and open space gardens.
15 beautiful outdoor zen garden photos to inspire your decor
The zen garden is a decorative item that looks beautiful in different environments and, therefore, is ideal for composing outdoor gardens. Next, check out 15 decorative ideas that will surely inspire you to create a charming outdoor space:
1. The outdoor zen garden is perfect for those looking to interact with the natural elements
2. And you also want to have a bigger and more cozy corner to relax
3. The decoration for this type of environment can receive objects that value the zen concept
4. And, in this way, ensure a cozy corner for meditation
5. In addition, natural elements such as bamboo make the decoration even more beautiful.
6. And the ancient technique of Feng Shui can also harmonize the energy of environments
7. For a more natural garden, bet on the beauty of small trees and shrubs
8. Just like flowers, as they bring a touch of delicacy to the decor
9. Wooden decks also guarantee a beautiful effect
10. The vertical garden is an option for those who have less space
11. And don’t give up having a little green corner at home
12. Meanwhile, zen gardens with fountains help create a quieter corner
13. Because water is an element that helps you relax and connect with nature
14. Undoubtedly, the zen garden is perfect for many environments
15. The decoration will bring a space of peace and tranquility to your home
With so many beautiful ideas, it was easy to get inspiration to set up your own zen garden, isn’t it? You can choose a decoration that matches your style and, in this way, enjoy a unique and unique environment.
15 miniature zen garden photos for your home
The miniature zen gardens are also a charm and, by the way, are perfect for those who don’t have much space at home. This type of decoration is ideal to compose a meditation corner and at the same time can bring tranquility to the living room, bedroom and even the office. Next, check out 15 miniature zen garden decorative options for your home:
1. Just like the larger gardens, the miniature zen garden also helps in moments of meditation
2. Perfect for composing small spaces
3. The miniature concept guarantees a beautiful effect in the decoration.
4. It is possible to find gardens with different compositions and elements
5. And besides, you can use creativity to compose your own little corner
6. Miniature table gardens are the most common
7. Most receive elements from nature, such as sand and stones
8. As well as the decorative items, which allow interaction with the environment
9. You can bet on a mini glass zen garden
10. Which are charming and delicate
11. And they look beautiful when paired with plants
12. Stone miniatures make the environment light and sophisticated
13. Finally, to guarantee the perfect corner for meditation, also bet on options with decorative candles
14. After all, they bring peace to environments and encourage concentration
15. You will surely love all the possibilities and benefits of having a zen garden!
Ideal for composing small spaces, the miniature zen garden is just as beautiful, isn’t it? Surely, you will love the benefits that this beautiful decoration can bring to your home and to your everyday life.